Kinh nghiệm: 1 - 2 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cử nhân
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
1. Educate guests and staff about the biodiversity surrounding the resort.
- Accompany guests to spot Red shanked douc langurs and other wildlife and within the resort grounds
- Research and design a wildlife guidebook for guests
- Create educational signboards to teach guests more about the wildlife they can find in the resort grounds
- Provide monthly training for staff on how to interact with macaques
- Facilitate regular talks for staff on how to combat the illegal wildlife trade
- Mingle with guests at events and introduce them to the biodiversity of Son Tra Nature Reserve.
2. Report and advise on how best to reduce human-wildlife conflict to ensure that the resort exists in harmony with nature and local biodiversity.
- Study the ecology of all species that may come into contact with guests and staff
- Maintain a culture in which wildlife is enjoyed and admired
- Advise the resort on trialing non-harmful deterrent measures as required for certain species.
3. Undertake population surveys for Red shanked douc langurs and Rhesus macaques inside the resort grounds.
- Photograph the faces of individuals and record data upon their sex, age, grouping etc., or, utilize more technological surveying techniques.
4. Survey and map endangered plant species and Red shanked douc langur feeding trees within the resort’s grounds.
- Provide the landscaping team a map of critically endangered Parashorea stellata within the resort grounds.
- Create a map highlighting Red shanked douc langur feeding trees (considering both native and adaptive species) inside the resort
5. Consult management on how best to reduce the resort’s carbon footprint.
- Utilize IHG’s Green Engage system and further sustainable measures such as Integrated Pest Management and Integrated Waste Management including: onsite plastic recycling.
- A master’s degree (or equivalent) in ecology, conservation biology or a related field
- Experience working with non-human primates
- A ‘can do’ positive attitude
- Ability to relate well to others
- Strong research and presentation skills
- Experience conducting biological surveys
- Experience in, or enthusiasm to learn about, the hospitality industry
- Knowledge of South East Asian biodiversity, GIS and basic data analysis is an advantage
- Experience working in Asia is an advatange
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ: Bai Bac , Quận Sơn Trà , Đà Nẵng , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/01/1970