Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV) invites competent candidates for the following position: WVV Zonal Programs Manager (Hoa Binh and Dien Bien Province)
Interested candidates are invited to apply ONLINE via WORLD VISION VIETNAMS WEBSITE: https://careers.wvi.org/jobs/vietnam/field-operations/wvv-zonal-programs-manager-hoa-binh-and-dien-bien-province/11084
WORK CONTEXT / BACKGROUND:
World Vision is a Christian relief and development organisation working to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities living in poverty. World Vision serves all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender. As a child-focused organization, World Vision’s (WV) work focuses on children, ensuring they are protected and their basic needs are met. WVV has a total income of around US$ 19,000,000 (FY17) with funding from 16 support countries in Europe, Asia, the Americas and Australia. Funding of WVV consists of sponsorship program funding (70%) and Private Non Sponsorship (PNS)/Grants (30%). World Vision International-Vietnam employs about 430 staff, of which 99% are Vietnamese nationals.
In 2018, World Vision Vietnam is implementing 37 Area Programmes (APs) which operate in 5 zones: North 1 (Hoa Binh, Dien Bien), North 2 (Yen Bai, Tuyen Quang), North 3 (Hung Yên, Thanh Hoa, Hai Phong), Central (Quang Tri, Quang Nam, Danang) and South (Quang Ngai, Binh Thuan, Ho Chi Minh, DakNong). WVV’s APs focus within one administrative district of a province which usually populated by ethnic minority people with very high rates of poverty. A uniqueness of WVV’s AP approach and structure is that team members are based at district level where the AP is located, which enables them to work closely with government partners and communities on a daily basis. Beside the APs, WVV is also implementing different Special and Grant Projects to meet the specific needs of vulnerable children in both AP and non-AP areas.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The role assists the Operations Director in providing the overall leadership and management of the programs and projects in the assigned zone toto successfully deliver child well-being objectives and Technical Programmes in accordance with WV strategy, policies, systems, procedures and donor requirements. The role is also responsible for ensuring effective managerial, programmatic support, strategic partnerships and quality assurance to the respective Area Programmes.
The role is part of the Senior Management Team, which will advise the National Director on strategic issues and policies, and will set standards and targets for the smooth functioning of the Field Office; also help in formulating strategic direction as well as ensuring proper policies and procedures are in place; further work towards a common vision and direction with focus on our Core values, and Mission in an environment of fairness, flexibility, and with an intention of motivation/counselling; follow through the decisions that were resolved and agreed in the SMT meetings.
1. Strategic Guidance and Leadership
- Provide strategic inputs for the formulation and revision of National Strategy, Technical Approaches, key policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership in annual planning and budgeting
- Provide leadership support to the Area program managers in implementation of programs
- Provide leadership to the zonal technical teams.
- Review AP/ project level reports and prepare zonal reports.
- Ensure that internal controls are instituted and adhered to.
- Provide support to the management of NO grants which are implemented across zones
- Conduct project monitoring visits and lead project monitoring and reflection processes by staff and partners to ensure alignment to National Office Strategy and achievement of planned objectives.
- Coordinate all functions at the zone for effective technical program delivery.
- Provide strategic leadership to integrate Disaster Risk Reduction in APs.
- Coordinate and support Humanitarian Emergency Affairs (HEA) activities in case of emergency
2. Programming Support and Quality Assurance
- With the technical support from CESP Lead, ensure that all programmes are implemented according to Development Programme Approach principles including multi-stakeholder partnering.
- With TP Managers, participate in Technical Programme Development and Adaptation
- Ensure quality implementation of Technical Programmes within their zone
- Ensure that program quality assurance mechanisms are effectively adhered to within their zone.
- Coordinate and ensure quality zonal reflection/ review meetings and implementation of recommendations
- Enhance better targeting on MVC and track impacts of MVC in all programmes/projects
3. People Leadership, Management and Development
- Develop and implement annual workforce plan for the zone with support from PnC department.
- Participate in the hiring process of key roles in the zones (e.g. AP/ Project Managers, TPO) and give inputs for other positions.
- Conduct the Performance Management process for direct reports and provide support for line managers in the assigned zones to conduct the PM process for their staff.
- Provide support to staff to develop and implement their individual/ career development plans, including coordinating the Zonal learning events.
- Identify and develop potential successors for key roles, including Zonal and AP/project Managers.
- Liaison with PnC department to sign/ renew/ terminate employment contracts for direct reports as appropriate in accordance with the labour law and timely resolve employee relations matters in the zone in line with relevant policies and practices.
- Have different Staff Care/ Staff Engagement/ Spiritual Formation activities implemented for staff in the zone.
- Implement different mechanisms to collect feedback from staff, including Our Voice surveys.
4. Coordination with Partners and Resource Development
- Network and collaborate with Commune, District and Provincial Authorities, major donor agencies, non-state actors, businesses and other organisations working in their zone.
- Support Area Program Managers in PNS/ resource mobilization to ensure optimal budget for Area Program at all times.
- Support GAM in the development and management of grants
- Under the support of GAM team, ensure PNS concept notes are submitted to donors with quality
5.Risk Management and Accountability
- Conduct regular Field Financial and Sponsorship performance reviews and make the necessary follow ups.
- Provide leadership in the implementation of audit recommendation at Area Programme and zonal levels.
- Provide orientation and other supports to ensure that staff in the Area Programmes are well informed on World Vision policies, guidelines and standards in programme delivery.
- Lead in the identification and mitigation of risks.
6. Sponsorship Management
- Lead the review of Sponsorship Operations Indicators and provide sponsorship management support to Area Programs.
- Manage and ensure that the Minimum Sponsorship Programming Standards are the basis for Sponsorship in Programming.
- Implement different measures to ensure that child protection policies and protocols are adhered to by all staff, partners, service providers and volunteers.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Cơ hội đào tạo
Yêu cầu công việc
KNOWLEDGE – SKILL – ABILITIES
Education: Master’s degree in International Development, Business Administration, Strategic Management, Rural Development or equivalent qualifications
Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to engage at a strategic level with senior government, UN and INGO officials.
- Ability to lead a multi-cultural team with an empowering and outcome oriented approach
- Strong budgetary and financial management skills.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Good interpersonal, organizational and time management skills to influence direct reports to achieve quality results.
- Ability to maintain performance expectations in diverse cultural contexts, challenging conditions.
- Good negotiation skills for funding opportunities
- Able to work on a cross-cultural environment with a multi-national staff.
- Ability to solve complex problems and to exercise independent judgment.
- Ability to travel within country, regional and internationally
- Minimum of 5 years managerial experience in Program Management with a thorough understanding of the project management cycles in a complex, international development organization.
- Sound experience in leading a multi-million dollar and multi-national humanitarian organization
World Vision Vietnam is a Christian non-government organization. Applicants having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage.
Our contact details are:
People and Culture Department – Ms. Nguyen Dieu Trang
World Vision International - Vietnam
Address: No. 14-16 Ham Long street, Hoan Kiem District, Ha Noi.
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender.
A competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunity will be offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications and responsibilities.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
4th Floor, HEAC building,14-16 Ham Long, Hanoi
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: