Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV) invites competent candidates for the following position: WVV AP Bookkeeper (01 position)
Regular work base: Binh Chanh Urban Area Program, Binh Chanh district, Ho Chi Minh city
Interested candidates are invited to apply ONLINE via WORLD VISION VIETNAMS WEBSITE BY 25 December 2018
WORK CONTEXT / BACKGROUND:
World Vision is a Christian relief and development organisation working to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities living in poverty. World Vision serves all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender. As a child-focused organization, World Vision’s (WV) work focuses on children, ensuring they are protected and their basic needs are met. WVV has a total income of around US$ 19,000,000 (FY17) with funding from 16 support countries in Europe, Asia, the Americas and Australia. Funding of WVV consists of sponsorship program funding (70%) and Private Non Sponsorship (PNS)/Grants (30%). World Vision International-Vietnam employs about 430 staff, of which 99% are Vietnamese nationals.
In 2018, World Vision Vietnam is implementing 37 Area Programmes (APs) which operate in 5 zones: North 1 (Hoa Binh, Dien Bien), North 2 (Yen Bai, Tuyen Quang), North 3 (Hung Yên, Thanh Hoa, Hai Phong), Central (Quang Tri, Quang Nam, Danang) and South (Quang Ngai, Binh Thuan, Ho Chi Minh, DakNong). WVV’s APs focus within one administrative district of a province which usually populated by ethnic minority people with very high rates of poverty. A uniqueness of WVV’s AP approach and structure is that team members are based at district level where the AP is located, which enables them to work closely with government partners and communities on a daily basis. Beside the APs, WVV is also implementing different Special and Grant Projects to meet the specific needs of vulnerable children in both AP and non-AP areas.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The position supports WV Vietnam to maintain high standards of financial stewardship and assist the AP Manager in maintaining the books of accounts and other financial records of AP & adhering to the financial standards of World Vision financial system to ensure accountability.
FINANCIAL POLICY COMPLIANCE:
• Administrative financial services are provided to the project to ensure compliance, quality, accuracy and consistency of work in project implementation.
• Consistent service delivery is ensured by collaborating and working closely with all of the team members of the Project.
• All the day to day operational procedures in planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation, closure, audit, etc. are conducted in timely manner and in line with WV Policy and Procedure as well as Field Financial Manual (FFM).
• The Project staffs are provided the necessary account analysis codes and assistance to correctly filled in and prepare cash advance, EER, payment request.
• The project team is assisted in verifying quotations, procurement, service supply contracts for project- related activity.
• Adequacy and correctness of the supporting documents ensured for payments and/or voucher preparation (using Voucher Interface) to ensure consistency with WV’s Policy and donor requirements.
• The financial transactions are monitored regularly to maintain project financial account in place and in order.
• The suppliers of the quotes/bids submitted for major purchases are randomly selected to verify the existence, nature of business (whether it’s related to the goods or services being asked to quote or bid), relationship of the supplier with the staff of the project and reasonability of amount quoted.
• The quality of the goods and services delivered to the beneficiaries is verified by conducting random visit to the project sites.
• WV accounting policies and procedures are communicated to all staff and relevant partners.
BUDGET MANAGEMENT & FINANCIAL REPORTS
• The Project Manager is assisted in planning and developing project budget in line with the Plan of Action and log frame.
• The financial reports cover memo prepared with variance explanations, Advances & Payables Aging Analysis (IA 264 & IA 269), the asset register updated, the bank reconciliation performed and sent on time to the Cluster Finance Officer for posting.
• The Sunsystem generated financial reports are reviewed with assistance of Cluster FO and NO FO for any non-project related expenses, discrepancies and irregularities from the project finance manual.
• The Manager is provided with the necessary management financial report as and when required and adhering to the standards/templates required by donor.
• Filing system of key documents is established and maintained (in hard copy and soft copy) and in line with audit requirements.
• All financial and other records required for audit purposes are maintained, and assistance provided in regular auditing of the Project.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Premium health care
- 15 day annual leave
- Training Opportunities
Yêu cầu công việc
KNOWLEDGE – SKILL – ABILITIES
Majored in finance/ accounting.
Conceptual understanding of and commitment to development work, especially Christian, child-focused, community-based development concepts, approaches and processes;
Good time management and organizational skills;
Good interpersonal and communications skills;
Fair English, especially report writing skills;
Good computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email;
Ability and passion to learn about accounting
Experience in bookkeeping.
Work in a team environment
25% field visits are expected
World Vision Vietnam is a Christian non-government organization. Applicants having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage.
Our contact details are:
People and Culture Department – Ms. Nguyen Thi Thanh Hang
World Vision International - Vietnam
Address: No. 988 Ngo Quyen street, Son Tra District, Danang.
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender.
A competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunity will be offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications and responsibilities.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:4th Floor, HEAC building,14-16 Ham Long, Hanoi
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:11/01/2019