Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
For international developer, in partnership with local company, we are recruiting an experienced renewable energy professional with extensive knowledge of Vietnam local market and procedures.
The Engineering Manager, reporting directly to the Development Director, will be responsible of the following activities:
* Deliver fully engineered wind projects from preliminary studies to commissioning
* Safety, health, environment and quality performance for the engineering team
* Manage the design progression of the nearshore wind sites through all stages of development including complete engineering process, geotechnical investigations, wind turbine foundation preliminary designs, array cable layout and onsite substation preliminary designs, grid connection finalisation
* Selection and management of consultants to assist in the above areas
* Interacting with permitting stakeholders at local, provincial and national levels
* Interaction with the relevant in-house teams: energy analysis, development, construction, finance, corporate affairs, corporate finance, management
* Performance reporting on progress against Business targets
* Owning and managing the JV engineering budget
* Identifying, recruiting and retaining the human capital required to deliver the JV targets
* Ensuring effective risk management is in place across the JV development business.
* Participate on behalf of the JV on the board or working groups of the relevant wind local and national industry forums.
The Ideal candidate, with Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Civil Engineering, has 10+ years experience on Power Generation Project management within Vietnam.
Has perfect knowledge of the Vietnams energy policies, grid connection agreement process, permitting system and environmental legislation, preferably with Renewables Energies knowledge.
Project management experience is required and a project management qualification (such as PMP-PMI) would be an advantage.
Fluency in English and Vietnamese is a must.
Excellent career opportunity within a booming market, managing all local projects of a global player.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nicolo Zanelli on +84 28 62848254.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13 month pay
Yêu cầu công việc
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Chưa cập nhật
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: