Kinh nghiệm: 2 - 5 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cao đẳng
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Giám Đốc và Cấp Cao Hơn
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
* JOB SUMMARY
- Supervise employees providing receiving/issuing functions, plan and assigns work, solve problems on site, ensure efficient running of the warehouse. Controls the timely loading/unloading of trucks/containers. Responsible for proper maintenance of equipment and racking. Communicates inventory shortages/overages to necessary persons. Develops and executes plans to improve operations and efficiency, reduce storage space, improve material flow, ensure inventory data accuracy.
* ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the whole warehouse management including labor, equipment and inventory.
- Responsible for safe operation throughout the whole warehouse.
- Monitor raw materials and sub materials receiving and releasing to production timely and correctly.
- Monitor the inventory record update both in physical location and Mapics system correctly and timely.
- Cross-warehouse labor resource and equipment (e.g. forklift) coordination (optimize multi-site warehouse resource sharing).
- Arrange and properly train warehouse personnel.
- Organize the warehouse physical count daily and periodically.
- Maintain 6S in the warehouse, ensure all warehouse personnel actively participate in 6S as part of routine work.
- Communication with production, purchasing, PIC, IQC and Finance dept. for the cross-department matters.
- Other tasks as assigned by Assistant Warehouse Manager and/or Warehouse Manager.
* SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
- To supervise the efficient running of all warehouses and all inventory locations. Provide leadership on site to support warehouse personnel, ensure effective cross-functional communication.
* MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Required – Atleast College’s Degree.
- 3 years experience in the supervision position of a manufacturing warehouse.
- Textile garment intensive manufacturing industry working experience is preferred.
* Knowledge of:
- MRP or equivalent Material Requirements Planning software.
- Statistical Process Control
- Good command of English both in oral and written.
* Skills and Abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent decision-making and follow-through skills
- Ability to communicate with all organizational levels
- Skilled in conflict management and resolution
- Skilled in prioritizing multiple directives within changing work demands
- Skilled in problem solving
- Skilled in Excel
* EQUIPMENT USED
- Computer: MS Office and AS400
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ: Số 11, Đường số 6, KCN Visip 2, Phường Hòa Phú , Thành phố Thủ Dầu Một , Bình Dương , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/01/1970