Kinh nghiệm: 2 - 5 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cử nhân
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
- Responsible for the operations at the warehouse
- To ensure operational excellence in DC warehouse operations
- To support business development initiatives
- Manage daily operation activities at warehouse facility. To ensure strict execution of the SOP and meet KPIs.
- Discuss directly with customers and suppliers for issues relating to daily operations to ensure cargo handling smoothly.
- Plan for daily operation, especially peak season.
- Regularly review and update SOP/IOP concerning to the operation.
- Take part in the recruitment of warehouse staffs. Training, following up and supporting them in daily work, as well as assessing/reviewing their performance.
- Ensure company policies complied in operation.
- Manage company’s equipment and properties in the warehouse facility. Coordinate with maintenance/ procurement/ administration team for the requirements/issues relating to equipment and property
- Effectively control cost relating to operation.
- Make sure relating reports are updated timely and accurately.
- Collaborate with warehouses and teams to make the work done effectively and efficiently.
- Other tasks will be discuss in interview
- College/University graduated
- Microsoft office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point)
- Good command of English
- Good communication skills and the ability to communicate confidently
- Teamwork and customer-minded attitude
- LEAN mindset
- Leadership skill
- Experience in warehousing, logistics
chỉ:Tòa nhà Etown, số 364 Cộng Hòa, Phường 13 , Quận Tân Bình , Hồ Chí Minh , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:01/01/1970