Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
• Contribute in warehouse assignment, build up warehousing project, supervise and maximize operation efficiency to satisfy customers’ goals
• Develop and oversee the warehouse procedures, work methods, controls in compliance with company policies and mission
• Oversee the preparation of training materials, the schedule of training and warehouse management to optimal workforce efficiency follows company’s values
• Achieves financial objectives by improving workflow and productivity, maximizing space and equipment usage, initiating corrective actions, controlling expenditures. Ensure warehouse reports of finance and quality management are completed accurately, timely and in full
• Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations and company rules.
1/ Warehouse project:
• Cooperate with relating departments to survey, submit pros and cons, propose the best selection.
• Basing on the requirement from customers, from company policies, from specific characteristics of commodity and service to identify necessary conditions and KPIs that vendors must provide
• Undertake the feasible projection. Conduct, implement and supervise the preparation for operation in term of warehouse facilities, IT infrastructure and system, equipment, tools, workforce, suppliers…as well as create and train the procedures of operations, security, safety
2/ Warehouse operations:
• Setup warehouse layout and ensure efficient space utilization
• Plan, coordinate, manage, control & execution of all activities related to the receiving, storage, inventory movement, despatch and value added services
• Conduct the warehouse operations by initiating, training, coordinating and enforcing the operational procedures
• Ensure all warehouse activities, inbound and outbound goods are well taken care and controlled, all process, procedure and system are in place and followed
• Reviewing and adapting warehouse operations according to shipping schedules
• Manage all processes and functions to support inventory accuracy (put away, counting, picking and despatch)
• Ensure all paperwork is properly prepared and managed
3/ Operation procedures:
• Develop & ensure implementation of warehousing policies and procedures
• Evaluate the effectiveness or recommend alternatives for work methods, procedures and controls to achieve accurate and timely movement
• Continuous pay attention to the possibility of improvement, encourage the innovation mindset of warehouse employees to raise up ideas, discuss, select and carry out the best proposal.
4/ Workforce management:
• Motivate staff to accomplish objectives and tasks while exceeding performance expectations
• Enforce all company rules and regulations, well control working time.
• Increase warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
5/ Financial control:
• Play a primary role in suppliers check and selection for the best one in term of service quality and cost; plan, instruct, supervise and immediately make a change to the working flow to utilize their service.
• Fully collect database of revenue and cost, deeply analyze financial report structures to identify weak points, propose and implement the corrective actions
6/ Safe and security:
• Conduct regular inspection on warehouse conditions, equipment, tools and surrounding security features to make sure their proper working and all emergency policies and procedures are followed
• Ensure the warehouse is always safe, clean, tidy and neat, take the responsibility for the security of the building and stock.
• All faculties, infrastructures, equipment, materials,…are sufficient, workable and well in place
• Establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations and company quality management to maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Various bonus schemes (Individual Performance bonus, Financial bonus, Fixed bonus)
- Training opportunities and career development
Yêu cầu công việc
University or higher degree, preferably in economics, foreign trade, logistics
At least 3 years experiences in equivalent position
• Management skills, presentation ...
• Have knowledge in logistics, supply chain, warehouse
• Have knowledge of warehouse management system
• Be honest, creative & active in your work
• Good communication and presentation skills (both English and Vietnamese)
• Negotiation skills, negotiation
• Effective planning and control
• Problem solving and managing skills
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Room 600-604, 6th Floor, Saigon Riverside Office Center, 2A-4A Ton Duc Thang Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, S.R. Vietnam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: