Kinh nghiệm: 2 - 5 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cử nhân
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Giám Đốc và Cấp Cao Hơn
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Arrange working processes/activities align with rules of Safety, Shopfloor excellence, to maintain a zero accident environment at workplace.
- Plan resources: staff, space, loading dock, forklift to run the operation effectively, while meeting internal and external customer service requirement. In charge of handling productivity at all operational sites. Have a good understanding of warehousing cost elements, can allocate resources among warehousing operation properly once requires.
- Be good at 5S, Shopfloor excellence, understand well warehousing processes. Be able to organize warehouse in excellence ways: communication, stock rotation, FIFO, SKUs management...
- Understand and follow all rules related to operation of forklift trucks. Know the technical specs of Forklift truck, operational cost: maintenance, fuel consumption, forklift truck utilization. Control running cost of forklift truck in warehousing operation.
- Understand freshness policy of finished product, impact of external factors on goods quality, ensure all activities follow approved procedures. Be aware of potential risk for stock in term of quality and security.
- Take full responsibility for stock accuracy in all activities related to inbound, outbound and inventory. Coordinate with team Data entry for daily stock count.
- Properly arrange with transporters for trucks to come into loading bay to load/unload goods. Minimize truck waiting time by applying continuous improvements.
- Drive reporting system, have frequent meeting/discussion with all team member to come up with solutions for unexpected problem timely.
- Receiving, distributing POS material and taking care of POSM items to ensure quality and quantity of POSM at the store (Receive POS material, check stock balance, update POS list and distribute POS material to all depots. Distributes POS material to Sales Team according to their approved request. Keep daily records on stock balance. Monitoring the operation of forklifts and report to supervisor on their condition in time for maintenance. Checks stock balance every 6 months. Look after for the condition of the store (electricity/ water supply/industrial hygiene…) to ensure the operation and safety of the store. And other works from line manager)
- University graduate in relevant majors: Logistics, Technology of Food, Business management.
- At least 2 year-experience in warehousing operation.
- Willing to work in shift
- Careful, hardworking, high disciplined awareness. Good skill of planning, organizing, problem solving, data analysis, working with people.
- Being able to speak and write the technical term of English.
- PC literacy (Word, Excel, PP…)
- Working location: Binh Dien Warehouse
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Người liên hệ:Ms. Kim Hạnh
Địa chỉ:KCN Mỹ Tho , Thành phố Mỹ Tho , Tiền Giang , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:01/01/1970