Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Sealand – A Maersk Company Asia is the dedicated Intra-Asia (IAS) arm for the Maersk Group delivering containerized cargo through an extensive network spanning Bangladesh to East Russia. As an independent business unit that is part of the Maersk Group we carry our own IAS cargo, significant feedering volumes for Maersk Line as well as other carriers with whom we have cultivated long-term partnerships. We have over 500 staff in 14 countries with headquarters situated in Singapore and operate a fleet of over 70 ships.
Sealand Asia in Vietnam cluster is now looking for a Vietnam Sales Manager to lead, coach and build a winning, effective and sustainable Sales organization which will deliver and exceed its Sales targets and achieve the business goals.
As an organization, we are entrepreneurial. We provide a fast-paced working environment where employees are empowered, expected to take ownership and held accountable for their performance.
This role is a highly visible leadership position where you will get the opportunity to demonstrate leadership capabilities, industry and market knowledge as well as commercial and Sales expertise. You will lead the organisation to further success in the Vietnam market.
It is a very challenging and rewarding role as you will coach and manage a professional Sales team and work with a highly-committed leadership team in a fast-growing market. This will equip you with further management competencies and a track record for future career development.
• Select & Develop a Strong Team that displays superior Sales Skills and Competencies.
• Coach and inspire the Sales organisation to enhance performance, capabilities, knowledge and professionalism.
• Drive a Performance Management Culture.
• Drive the Values and Cultural Amplifiers of Focus, Simplicity and Teamwork in sales organisation.
• Actively contribute to the cluster leadership team in formulating and executing the Cluster’s Business Plan and Priorities
Top Line Driven
• Pursue volume growth for both import and export in all locations in Vietnam, expand the customer base and implement the key initiatives to drive profitable growth.
• Pursue full utilization of all allocations granted on both Sealand and ML vessels, as well as VSA/SCA agreements. This includes both fixed/standard allocations as well as opportunity space due to downfalls from others.
• Drive the Logistics and Services Performance in Sealand (Both Supply Chain, Contract Logistics, Customs, Trucking & Import & Export Ocean freight)
• Pursue cargo mixing and yield maximisation at all times by working closely with Trade & Marketing and HQ.
• Actively pursue all avenues to increase top line revenue.
• Lead the Sealand Asia Sales transformation and act as a role model; make joint Sales calls with account owners to ensure selling skills and techniques are mastered.
• Ensure the implementation of the Sealand Asia Sales Standards through effective use of CRM system and application of Sales Essential training.
• Formulate and execute a clear and effective Sales strategy and direction in line with the Cluster’s Business Plan.
• Ensure comprehensive customer coverage; align Sales efforts with the commercial strategy through close collaboration with Trade & Marketing and Customer Service.
• Understand the intra-Asia market in Vietnam for both Exports and Imports including the competitive environment we are in.
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of the customers’ business coupled with supply chain and financial insights.
• Have a clear understanding of our value proposition to the market and work on addressing the gaps.
• Pursue improved product portfolio from/to all ports within your scope. Provide inputs to HQ both for own deployment as well as VSA/SCA opportunities to optimise our overall intra-Asia coverage.
• Have a forward looking view of Sales Pipeline and Go-to-Market opportunities and constantly seek avenues to improve our position in the market place.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 12.5 months bonus payment
Yêu cầu công việc
We are looking for
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Sales or Commercial, preferably with 2 years’ in a senior leadership position.
• Knowledge of Vietnams’ economy dynamics, the local and international market landscape as well as industry trends.
• Self-driven, results-oriented with a proven track record in Sales and leadership.
• Master negotiator; strong networking skills.
• An inspirational leader with excellent coaching and people skills.
• Fluent communication skills in written and spoken English.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Chưa cập nhật
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: