Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Be at the center of Our client is a famous brand of Consumer Electronics business as the HR Leader for this dynamic business.
As the Senior HR Manager to the Consumer Electronics group you will be a key player on the leadership team and a key partner to all commercial departments.
This is a true HR Business Partner role. You will be both hands on and strategic providing human resource leadership in the development and implementation of HR strategies that foster growth, innovation and organizational effectiveness. The individual is this role must first understand the business priorities and translate them into an HR plan that supports the business. The Sr HR Manager will assess capability and needs in the areas of leadership & management development, career development, performance management, employee relations, compensation and talent acquisition, and drive appropriate solutions in these areas.
You will partner with your business clients to help find, grow and keep the Earths best talent. Whether coaching your clients on leading their teams, navigating and resolving employee relations issues or developing innovative solutions and programs to deliver results for our business, you will be the champion of Our client culture and values, partnering with your clients to help them build customer obsessed teams.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive package and Performance bonus
- Paid leave as per company policy
- Pay raise
Yêu cầu công việc
We looks for individuals who can think strategically as well as roll up their sleeves and dive deep into practical application. This role will require the ability to establish HR priorities and operating mechanisms to drive change. You must be able to interface with leaders at all levels through excellent communication skills, data driven analytical thinking and ability to perform in a fast paced, rigorous and ambiguous environment.
- Bachelors Degree required
- 10+ years of experience in an HR Business Partner role or related leadership role with broad knowledge and experience in human resources management.
* Masters degree in HR or MBA preferred
* Experience working with technology teams
* Willingness and ability to be both hands on will all levels of the organization as well as serve as a strategic partner to senior leaders
* Ability to influence and coach employees at all levels of the organization, change thinking, or gain acceptance from others in sensitive situations without damaging relationships
* Ability to provide leadership, work collaboratively on teams, and consult effectively and independantly with all levels and functional areas of an organization
* Ability to thrive in a fast pace and ambiguous environment
* Commitment to process improvement in people strategies and initiatives
* Ability to craft and analyze data to influence decision making
* Effective communication skills - written, verbal, listening
* Excellent presentation skills and experience delivering training
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Chưa cập nhật
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: