Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Reporting line: Japanese Manager
- Work with client companies, find out about their business, their culture, their current and future recruitment needs, and to develop a loyal and powerful relationship with them.
- Attract candidates by well preparing job description, job posting, screening and short listing applicants; as well as by networking, headhunting and through referrals.
- Screen and interview candidates in accordance with company standards.
- Organize interviews for candidate as requested by the client.
- Ensure the recruitment speed and results of the assigned vacancies are efficient with regards to turn around time and candidate’s quality.
- Provide advice to both clients and candidates on salary, training and career progression.
2. Client portfolio development
- Actively market Executive Search capabilities to clients and candidates.
- Collect/relay market information to superior maximizing business opportunities.
***Why joining us?
- Many opportunities to fast track your career
- Super fun and supporting team
- Attractive bonuses and learning opportunities
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Bonus for your good performance
- Well prepared and essential training
Yêu cầu công việc
- From 5 years working experience.
- At least 2 years experience in manufacturing company of any functions. Experience in Japanese companies is a plus, however Japanese language is not required.
- Good influencing skills, mentoring skills.
- Good written and spoken English, computer literacy.
- Passionate with Recruitment field, excellent CAN-DO attitude.
- Matured, open-minded and willing to learn mindset.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
20th Floor, E Town Central - 11 Doan Van Bo, Ward 12, District4
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: