Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Location: Can be in HCMC, Ha Noi, Da Nang, Nha Trang
1. Customer Management:
• Closely work with Developer/Architect/Main Cons to promote the Company systems and products to win in project sales.
• Ensure the maximum co-operation with the focused customer groups and efficient sales operation.
2. Sales Performance:
• Achieve the agreed project specification rate and sales achievement target for all COMPANY products and services/systems/solutions in the North market.
• Identify all project sales opportunities, follow up and be able to obtain COMPANY specification.
• Prepare and submit all related docs for the projects requirement.
• Ensure on time submission of project sales specification information and proposal.
• Fully understand market situation, sales performance and plan the corrective actions.
3. Market Information and Sales Analysis
• Responsible for project sales database update.
• Responsible for on time submission of monthly market report which includes current and future project sales list, price monitoring and project sales analysis.
• Timely provide feedback and insight from the market place to Northern Sales Manager, prepare the forecast that could be sold to potential projects.
• Actively participate in the weekly/monthly Team Solution Meeting – present sales performance, market information and recommended activity plan.
4. Demand Forecast
• Ensure on time submission of Specification sales forecast (potential volume) to Regional Sales Manager-North.
• Discuss and review sales forecast with Regional Sales Manager-North and agreed action plan.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary
- Insurance and other benefits in accordance Vietnamese labor code
Yêu cầu công việc
• Location: Can be in HCMC, Ha Noi, Da Nang, Nha Trang
Academic background: Business or technical relevant degrees - University level
• 3-5 years experience of working in the ceramics, tiles materials industry at the position Sales Manager
• Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Highly organized, strong sense of identifying and prioritizing issues
• Highly self motivated. Able to communicate enthusiasm and inspire prospect/ peer to achieve performance.
• Broad overview of technical and building materials knowledge
• Good analytical skills
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure condition
• Be initiative and pro-active
• Computer skills - MS Office, Auto Cad (preferable).
• Good in English (written and oral).
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Chưa cập nhật
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: