Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
ORDER SUPPORT STAFF (OSS)/ PRODUCTION SUPPORT
Willing to relocate to Long Thanh, Dong Nai
Willing to work on shift
The Order Support Staff (OSS) position must be performed by a detailed person who can coordinate and communicate to cross functional / section, upstream and downstream production work center to manage the order flow until customer delivery.
1. Review the open order regularly, manage and prioritize it according to Company Golden Rule.
2. Schedule and plan the order by using Schedule Dashboard or any other equivalent tool to meet the MDD (Manufacturing Due Date) by ensuring the material, people and machine capacity availability.
3. Look for the opportunity to batch the order to have minimum change over without compromising due date.
4. Communicate and coordinate with Production Supervisors to ensure smooth execution according to the plan.
5. Monitor, manage and follow through (physically locate) the orders to ensure it flows through the processes and is on track to meet the MDD. Proactively work with relevant party to address the potential issue to avoid any Past Due.
6. Report back to Supervisor timely when foresee or there is any risk that may miss the order.
7. Follow up with material planner or upstream process on material requirement for orders.
8. Drive OTD improvement to achieve the target by working with relevant party to close the gap like material availability, machine downtime, insufficient lead time etc.
9. Ensure correct reschedule code is entered together with realistic date for any order that past due and this need to be done timely.
10. Responsible to inform appropriate departments especially the downstream process / work center of orders that deviate from schedule so that opportunities of recovery can be explored.
11. Utilize reports to proactively manage large orders (example Daily Order Report and Pocket Report) to meet the MDD.
12. Be the back-up Supervisor during the absence of supervisor.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month bonus
- Health insurance for the employee
- Performance bonus (2 times/year)
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Preferred 01 year working experience in manufacturing area.
2. Excellent problem solving, investigation skills, detail orientation
3. Possess good communication skill – written and verbal.
4. Be able to use Microsoft Software (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
5. Team player and must be able to work with multiple groups of people – Operators, Floor Mgr.’s, Engineers, etc.
6. Fair at communicative English
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Chưa cập nhật
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: