Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Job summary: Manage end to end process of Board Assembly / or Final Assembly about technology, machines and materials in the manufacturing.
1. Responsible for evaluation to deployment of new process and technology to the mass production. This includes training-certifying key person in production keep the ownership of processes and equipments. This covers Repair and Rework Capability and sustainability.
2. Provide high (advance) level of troubleshooting support, adopt different tools in problem solving.
3. Provide Time Study on new Manufacturing Process and Technology to be used for designing the process and for investment needed.
4. Continuously develop & apply IT tools to monitor and control processes (SPC, SPI / AOI defect handling, Printing & placement CPK, ACF parameter control, auto screwing data management, router bit life cycle management, BA/FA material verification, Feeder & Head maintenance tracking.
5. Evaluate new/improved materials (ACF, rework flux, and other BA and FA related consumables) to be used in manufacturing process. Analyze and provide improvement for quality and cost of consumables.
6. Support Maintenance team for the improvement needed to ensure equipment high efficiency thru addressing the issue of downtime.
7. Study, analyze and work together with the equipment maintenance key personnel for the improvement needed on regular planned maintenance activities.
8. Development of Metrics Definition, to manage the End to End manufacturing performance.
9. Responsible to create CAPEX based on Manufacturing requirements.
10. Provides/organize training-certifying-verification, and information sharing obtain thru experience and other source.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Very attractive salary; 13th month salary & KPI bonus
- Premium Insurance Package for employees & their family
- 15 annual leave days & 04 paid sick leave days
Yêu cầu công việc
1.Educational background: Requires a bachelors degree in engineering
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience as process engineer in electronics assembly company.
• LEAN manufacturing
• SPC, DOE Six Sigma Methodology
• Quality mindset for continues process improvement
• Ability to engage a cross-functional team towards a desired outcome.
• Ability to understand, apply and implement concepts and lean tools for improvement
• Good problem solving & analysis
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:No. 8 , Street 6, VSIP Bac Ninh Services, Urban and Industrial Park, Phu Chan Commune, Tu Son Town, Bac Ninh Province.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:07/08/2019