Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
- Strategic planning and financial planning of the company
- Make reports, analyze in depth about the financial situation of the Company to ensure accurate and timely financial and accounting information.
- Make investment projects, develop new products in terms of finance.
- Evaluate the business activities, programs of the enterprise in terms of finance.
- Make budget contingency plans in the appropriate forms to meet unexpected budget needs.
- Design of in-depth analysis reports on revenue / expenditure activities;
- Maintain liquidity of enterprises and ensure sufficient financial resources for enterprises.
- Develop a reasonable profit sharing policy.
- Ensure that the assets of the business are controlled and used appropriately and profitably.
- Establish and implement a cash management policy of the enterprise to ensure sufficient amount of money to meet short-term payment needs.
- Regularly update and study state policies related to the organization of corporate finance and accounting;
- Inspecting compliance with operation principles, managing the law observance, financial and accounting regimes, policies, resolutions and decisions of the companys leaders;
- Advise the financial aspect of the CEO on all decisions on investment, finance, accounting, tax, audit,
- Make internal reports as required by the Company and other reports as required by the Board of Directors;
- Participate in the development and compliance with the company policies, rules, regulations and regulations;
- Maintain and develop relationships with banks, tax authorities ...
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the General Director
- To approve documents on financial and budgetary plans and regulations on financial and budgetary management;
- To approve reports on the performance of tasks falling under the scope of responsibility;
- Review and submit the Director to approve orders and business contracts on financial capacity of the company;
- Considering and approving the financial and budgetary expenditures for the companys activities on the basis of the management of the plan and the financial norms prescribed for each subject on the principle of ensuring the quality of products and final effect;
- Require the heads of departments concerned to implement the companys objectives, policies, business plan tasks and financial and budgetary tasks approved by the General Director. Also report the work of each unit when necessary;
- Consider, examine and submit to the General Director for approval the financial and budgetary reports in accordance with the Ordinance on Accounting and Statistics.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary
Yêu cầu công việc
- University degree or higher: Finance, Accounting, Auditing.
- Having professional knowledge in analyzing financial situation and preparing in-depth reports on financial situation;
- Knowledge of taxation, accounting, auditing, finance; governance and common law.
- Foreign language: English equivalent level B or higher;
- Deep understanding of state policies;
- Ability to handle independent work.
- Strategic Planning Skills.
- Skills in research, analysis, synthesis;
- Skills to set goals;
- Risk management skills
- Leadership and decision making skills
- Communication skills;
- Clear, accurate presentation skills;
- The ability to work independently and in groups.
- Honest, objective, fair
- At least 3 years experience in similar position
- Priority is given to persons who have worked in frozen seafood processing units for export.
- Dynamic, honest, enthusiastic work;
- Desire to work long term;
- Professional, confident.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Chưa cập nhật
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: