Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
As a member of the Artist team of Gameloft Studios in Vietnam, and under the responsibility of the Artist Lead Studio as well as Producer, you will be responsible for graphic creation of User Interfaces of video games on mobiles, iPhone & iPad, from the first concept phases to the completion of the project.
Artistic and Technical Responsibilities:
- Produce high quality interface assets
- Analyze the user experience and propose improvements
- Performing graphical work assigned by producers, delegate work to your team members.
- Help superiors to evaluate team members’ performance.
- Give necessary training and guidance to junior artists in your team
- Master all the necessary tools
- Actively detect and solve problems encountered in your projects.
- Inspire, Train, coach and mentor Junior Artists
- Help supervisors with training work shop and seminars and to share knowledge and experiences.
- Problem solving, propose ideas on how we could improve work efficiency.
Contribution in Management:
- Actively following up, able to detect consistency issues, and presents solutions
- Thorough and organized, allowing you to work with goals and to see a project through to its end within given deadlines
- Good understanding in style guidelines, user experience, design process and creative workflow
- Work closely with the Art Lead and the Studio Lead Artist
- Contribute to good working environment for the team
- Possess a library of references to use for working and to share with the art team
- Foresee future mistakes and prevent them from happening
- Produce, check and update user interface documentation
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Creative workplace with international teams of talents
- Exciting challenges and rewarding recognitions
- Continuous learning and career growth
Yêu cầu công việc
- Academic background in Arts or equivalent
- Advance level in Photoshop
- Great understanding about graphic design, balance, flow, and composition.
- Video game experience: Motivated and passionate about video games, good understanding of game development production processes
- Ability to accurately estimate time to complete tasks and manage priorities to meet deadlines
- Ability to follow and adapt to different stylistic guidelines
- Great understanding of composition, color, shading, lighting, post-processing
- Ability to resolve any artistic or technical issues
- Advance level in graphic design, iconography and illustration
- Good English oral communication skill: able to read English emails and reply
- Having good sense of initiatives, be original and inventive
- Effective organizational skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Great sense of creativity and art
- Be patient and able to concentrate for long periods
- Work well as part of a team and be able to take direction from Art Lead and Producers
- Be able to follow a brief and work on their own initiative
- Work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Great artistic eyes and pay attention to detail
- Provide and research training material to increase team’s skills
- Communication competencies. Getting along with others, negotiation, conflict resolution and decision-making.
- Asking and giving quality feedback.
- Collaboration with other seniors and supervisors instead of doing thing by yourself.
- Maintain a good professional relationship with your colleagues.
- Share ideas and experiences with other senior artists
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:7th Floor, E-Town 2, 364 Cong Hoa
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:30/01/2019