Kinh nghiệm: 2 - 5 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Đại học
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
The Manager Quality GUNZETAL (VIET NAM) LIMITED is responsible to ensure that the respective factories develop and maintain quality systems and establish standard practices in production so products are in accordance with our material and finished good standards.
* Key Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with respective Customer Service teams and factories to drive implementation of GUNZETAL group quality programs, certifications and best practices, as well as conducts quality audits with the aim of continuously improving overall quality.
- Work closely with Laboratory manager, Production Manager in driving together quality mindset in the QA team and the respective factories; instilling the right quality lens in the factories.
- Collaborates with the Manufacturing Excellence team in order to achieve the quality module part of the ME toolbox.
- Be the quality expert and coach, provides answers/guidance for quality related issues during development and production stage.
- Collaborates with respective teams in timely resolving quality issues in production and development areas according to GUNZETAL (VIET NAM) LIMITED Group standards in order to achieve quality and delivery objectives, and drive improvement results.
- Frequently visit the factories to be in direct contact with the products and identify potential quality risks.
- Understands product manufacturing processes in order to analyze risk factors using statistical data’s to prevent from quality problems.
- Collaborates with production team in analyzing product returns and provide correctives and consistent solutions.
- Ensure all quality related standards, manuals, guidelines and reports are up to date. Very good knowledge of COLOR of fabric, thread, yarn in DYEING INDUSTRY
* Key Relationships:
- Assessment and Evaluation Suppliers
- GUNZETAL (VIET NAM) LIMITED Operations and Production Managers
- ME (Manufacturing Excellence) Team
- Brand Operations – Project Management
- External: 3rd party testing institutes
* Acceptance to work at VSIP II-A, Binh Duong province
* Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Very good knowledge of COLOR of fabric, thread, yarn in DYEING INDUSTRY
- Strong managerial and communication skills
- Project Management experience
- Able to coach QA team members and other teams to provide the right quality guidance.
- Competency in ISO process, Lean Six Sigma, Total Quality Management or other quality management system
- Fluent in English or CHINESE (written and spoken).
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ: Số 20 VSIP II-A, đường số 32, khu công nghiệp Việt Nam - Singapore II-A, Xã Tân Bình , Thị trấn Bắc Tân Uyên , Bình Dương , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/01/1970