Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
1. Operations duties
a. Merchandise management
- Supervise General Staff to ensure:
• Merchandise is fully replenished, in good conditions & quality.
• All the display merchandise is according to schematic plan or instructions from supervisor/Merchandiser and all the price between display merchandise and price card is tally.
• Price checking on POS/SST and changing price label (if necessary) is completed before store opened.
- Order stock directly with Supplier and receive stock from MMD.
- Manage stock inventory and repeat order when inventory drops to a specific level. Return and exchange damaged goods.
- Support Foodline with monthly Stock Take as directed by supervisor.
- Attend bi-annual Stock Take as scheduled.
b. Non-merchandise management
- Supervise General Staff to ensure:
• Operational equipment, lighting and fixtures (gondola, wagon, shelves, etc.) are in good conditions
• Sales floor is kept clean & tidy.
• Fire safety procedure is carried out properly.
- Order POP, execute POP exhibition, check POP to ensure correct and adequate information
- Execute floor opening and closing
- Check and verify variances in stock & sales figures after Stock Take and make report to Line Manager
c. Customer service
- Provide good customer services to encourage “plus selling”. Be polite and listen alternatively to customer needs.
- Get information and introduce to customers about new arrivals, promotions, policies regarding to payment, returns/exchanges, etc.
- Handle complaints from customers or complaints raised by General Staff and promoters, difficult and complicated sales.
- Follow Company’s Rules on Customer Service (greeting, smiling, bowing and attitude towards customers).
2. Sales and Profits
- Co-ordinate with Suppliers to execute promotion schemes.
- Identify low sales items and not good quality. Estimate consumer demands and advise merchandising dept.
- Keep records of purchase orders, sales. Report periodically about top sales, promotion sales results, market survey/competitor survey.
- Provide every day sales figure of concess counter for promoters
- Support cashier in return/exchange merchandise as required.
3. Manpower management
- Plan and prepare duty roster, shift plan and assign subordinates on duty.
- Ensure sufficient manpower during business in ad-hoc situations.
- Ensure General Staff and Promoters’ attendance and attire.
- Be responsible for General Staff’s performance.
- Identify and reduce unnecessary tasks to increase staff productivity.
- Regularly train and motivate subordinates in daily works.
- Identify potential staff for succession planning purposes.
- Build and promote teamwork spirit.
4. Rules and Regulations
- Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations.
- Check, monitor, remind and guide General Staff and Promoters to follow the rules and regulations.
5. Other duties
- Closing floor in charge.
- Support other departments as necessary.
- Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by direct Division Leader, Line Manager and Store Manager.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- oversea training
Yêu cầu công việc
Qualifications & Experience:
- College or Technical School graduate.
- At least one-year related experience in retailing business or supermarket environment.
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
- Good communication, problem solving and leadership skills.
- Customer focused.
- Self-disciplined with ability to work independently.
- Good presentation and sales skill.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel & Powerpoint).
- Ability to communicate in English (verbal & written).
- Be able to work at shift & on Public holidays.
- Have ability to relocate to other Stores as per Company’s assignment is a plus.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
30 Bờ Bao Tân Thắng, Phường Sơn Kỳ, Quận Tân Phú, HCM
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: