Kinh nghiệm: 1 - 2 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Trung học
Số lượng cần tuyển: 1
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
1 / Operations Supervision
• Manage all day to day operations of dining room and shop floor in cooperation with Operations Manager. Perform duties of the Manager in their absence .
• Coordinate with Operations Manager to make daily plan in accordance with guest volume and anticipated needs.
• Required to be in the shop, walking the floor to greet, talk with guests, observe service and direct staff during the busiest hours of operation. Example: weekdays at noon, 6pm- 9pm; weekends noon-9pm
• Coordinate with Captain and team leaders to ensure smooth service throughout the shop.
• Responsible to answer and solve all guest issues, positive and negative to ensure that all guests leave with positive experiences.
• Responsible for the Quality of service offered under their supervision.
• Understand duties and skills needed of each position.
• Coordinate with Sous Chef Jr, Captain, Manager, to ensure smooth service from the kitchen to the dining room.
• Responsible to promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination between Kitchen & Service.
• Responsible to supervise the retail display is properly stocked with all products.
• Responsible to supervise the Bar area: cashier and barista is clean, fully stocked and staffed for service.
• Responsible to supervise the flow of service and skills of the staff to interact with guests, answer their questions, and ability to carry trays and serve drinks.
• Responsible for supervising Bean to Bar production is operating.
• Support & supervise the Tasting Class events.
• Assist Executive Chef monitor chocolate production procedures, pastries in accordance with all restaurant standards.
• Responsible that all menu items are presented according to established recipes and standards.
2 / Inventory, Ordering& Invoices
• Maintain chocolate inventory in accordance with anticipated needs. Follow the counting of inventory and report to Operations Manager monthly.
• Order ingredients directly to suppliers. Follow the invoices and payment process with accounting department.
• Follow each ITem missing from Retail inventory.
• Responsible for using resources properly to maintain food cost and ensure cost stay within budget.
• Assist Manager to look for opportunities to reduce cost prices with suppliers and increasing profitability.
• Assist Operations Manager maintain procedures to ensure the security and proper storage of chocolate bars and merchandise, inventory and equipment.
• Responsible that all chocolate is recorded, stored and handled in a secure and proper manner following company procedures.
3 / Staff Supervision / Training
• Ensure that the schedule is followed as posted, following the policy.
• Assist the Operations Manager to report weekly / monthly timesheet [fingerprints], follows AL / time-off requests, Over Time tracking and all other staff hourly tracking tools that HR requires.
• Raise staff issues to the Operations Manager and Executive Chef, initiate behaviour document forms, report to HR.
• Responsible to monitor staff levels and report staff needs to Operatons Manager.
• Responsible to follow the development of staff skills in their position.
• Responsible for using the proper training on quality standards, has the necessary tools and equipment, and is empowered to carry out job duties.
• Monitors inventory of uniforms, reports needs to Operations Manager, ensures that each staff has adequate amounts of the full uniform required by the position.
• Keep track of uniforms for staff.
• Training new staff in the specific skills and details required in their position.
• Follows HR policies as posted, raises issues with Operation Manager as they arise.
4 / Shop Hygiene
• Personally responsible for hygiene condition.
• Ensure that staff are wearing clean, full uniforms each shift.
• Ensure that the regular cleaning of the dining room and staff room is thorough.
• Responsible for how the shop looks to the guests.
• Responsible for how the staff room, office and all hidden corners that the guests cannot see are organized.
• Responsible for ensuring the bar area is clean, well-organized and the highest standard hygiene practices are used.
5 / Equipment
• .Personally responsible for correct use of equipment and utensils by staff.
• Responsible that all equipment and storerooms are in proper operational condition and are cleaned on a regular basis. Report to Executive Chef or Owners immediately of any maintenance and repair needs.
• Responsible to follow the maintenance of the building and structural integrity is sound.
• Assist Executive Chef adhere to governmental regulations as well as company policies and procedures.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
6 / Marketing
• Set up holiday decorations in the store following Maison Marou policy
• Set up and break down for special events inside and outside the shop per display policy.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
- 1 day-off / week
- Meal allowance vnd 25,000 / shift
- Parking fee vnd 10,000 / day
- 12 annual leave days / year
- 1 birthday leave + gift for birthday
- 13th salary
- Company pays full salary for social insurance.
- Yearly company trip.
- Yearly health check - up.
- Review yearly salary.
- Join Bao Viet insurance after 6 months working.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on Marou, the brand and the Company.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and drive financial budgets, promotions, problem solving, strong at reasoning, team motivation, and organizational skills and training abilities.
- Outstanding attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
chỉ:120/4 Đường Số 13- Khu Phố 04 - Phường Bình Chiểu- Quận Thủ Đức- TP.HCM
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:31/10/2019