Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Mới Tốt Nghiệp
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
• We are looking for a self-motivated business development lead based in your location hub. In this role, you will be responsible for building a network of high-quality partners in the tourism industry that fit Seek Sophie’s values.
• The role entails business development activities such as identifying, recruiting & on-boarding new operating partners (tour companies, guides, drivers, etc) for our platform through different means of communication channels (in-person meetings, phone, event organization).
• The role also provides an opportunity to travel around your country to meet and establishing partnerships with our partners.
BASE LOCATION: Ho Chi Minh City
Working with the partnership development manager to increase overall supply health in the market, which includes, but not limited to:
• Lead Generation & Recruitment of suppliers such as tour operators, guides and transport providers.
• Execute on business development targets for the assigned partnership group
• Account management to improve business performance and supply quality
• Implement ideas to drive supply growth, including new out-of-the-box projects as well as process improvement suggestions to existing projects
• Maintain strong relationships with key partners.
• Report on your dedicated area performance, growth and competitive landscape.
Travel: Up to 30-50% of the time
FUNCTION: Business Development & Account Management, Relationship Management
• Reporting to the leadership teams of the assigned partnership group(s)
• Coordinating with the centralized web developer, data analyst teams
• Cooperating with fellow business development employees within the assigned partnership group(s)
• Junior-Mid level
• Travel Technology
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Performance-Based Bonus
- Company Training Programs
- All Expenses Paid Travel Opportunities in South Vietnam Area
Yêu cầu công việc
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• 0-2 years of experiences, fresh graduates are also welcome.
• Ability to communicate effectively in English, in addition to your native languages.
• Bachelor degree in any related fields, preferred but not necessary.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to develop and strengthen a relationship with various partners
• Ability to work independently and remotely without close supervision and deliver on targets under different circumstances.
• Technology proficient (master of Microsoft Office, user of LinkedIn, awareness of salesforce.com)
• Access to a laptop computer and the ability to work while traveling.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
79 Ayer Rajah Crescent#05-08 Singapore (139955)
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: