Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
WORK LOCATION: 33 Le Trung Nghia, Ward 12, Tan Binh District, HCMC, Vietnam
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF ROLE
Ensure a personal service is offered to agents in order to meet and exceed their expectations. Ensure that the sales process is accurately adhered to (per Sub Departmental SOPs), Sales opportunities are maximized with follow up and resolve any problems to meet and exceed sales revenue and gross profit targets, especially focusing on Retail/Wholesales agents.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
Sales and Customer Service
• Be available to discuss with the clients about proposals/bookings by phone.
• Handle the urgent pending tasks from the day-shift team.
• Gather information to fully understand agent requests and present options to meet their needs.
• Identify and take action to up-sell and promote all TOI destinations, Tailored Experiences and partner products.
• Take ownership of and monitor individual sales process and follow up with agents to increase booking conversion.
• Liaison with Product and Reservations departments to ensure feasibility of options.
• Negotiate fees and changes with agents (where necessary) to gain agreement.
• Report any errors regarding information on Tourplan to Supervisor.
• Co-ordinate with Product Department to update content and tariffs.
• Work with operations or reservations to help solve problems for clients on the ground when required.
• Maintain relationships with Retail/Wholesales agents, travel agents by ensuring personal service is optimized.
• Recheck final documentations are accurate before sending to relevant Operations/Ticketing department, and agent/client.
• Follow up the acknowledgement of receiving final documentation from relevant Operations/Ticketing department and agent/client.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Good chance to study and develop career path stably
Yêu cầu công việc
QUALIFICATIONS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Graduate in Tourism, Hospitality, Economics or Business preferred
• Knowledge of tourism, geography, foreign cultures
• Minimum 1 year in Travel Sales or Sales of Services
• Personal travel within the region
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Thorough understanding of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS (if any)
• Flexibility to work overtime
• Ability to work under pressure
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
33 Le Trung Nghia, Ward 12, Tan Binh District, HCMC, Vietnam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: