Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Reporting to the Vietnam Office/senior management of Transport Consulting Team in Hong Kong, you will undertake various project tasks and also, as needed, support on various technical analysis and lead individual tasks, technical write-up, translation between English and Vietnamese, in the accomplishment of assigned projects primarily for the Vietnam market but also for other regional East Asia projects.
• Concept planning, assessment and design of transport infrastructure including roads, bus and rail stations/terminal facilities, as well as transport planning for urban master plan developments.
• Traffic engineering design and traffic impact assessment for new comprehensive mixed-use property development including traffic and pedestrian circulation and accessibility schemes, and the design of associated traffic facilities.
• Manage/plan for traffic and infrastructure surveys. Liaison and meetings with clients in Vietnam and possible work in the East Asia region.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Profit share scheme
- Employee benefit insurance
- 15 days of full paid leave per annum
Yêu cầu công việc
• Degree in Civil / Transport Planning / Engineering or Urban Planning or related discipline; post graduate studies will be an advantage
• Possess relevant professional license in Vietnam
• 5-8 years of experience managing traffic impact assessments / temporary traffic schemes / traffic engineering design / transport planning / public transport operations for municipalities, transport operators, and comprehensive developments. Experience on projects in Vietnam an advantage.
• Experience with modelling or simulation tools/software an advantage
• Excellent technical writing, analytical, and presentation skills
• Familiarity with traffic engineering and transport planning practices, and local authority approval process in Vietnam
• Client focused delivery skills and experience
• Self starter, able to adaptable and work independently coupled with strong interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Vietnamese
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ:17F, Etown Central, 11 Doan Van Bo St., Dist 4, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:05/05/2019