Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
The Training & People Development Manager will be in charge of planning, implementing and delivering training for all staff to enhance their knowledge & skills to be able to deliver high-quality service to customers and develop their career with the Company.
1. Develops & conduct training course for staff: Basic English, customer service & soft skills.
2. Ensure that on-job-training (OJT) conducted by HODs to meet the Company’s standard and requirements.
3. Perform searches for qualified external training organisation to provide variety of training courses that suitable with the staff’s training needs.
4. Provide training and source for staff development.
5. Follow up training road map and do training needs analysis.
6. Ensure that all training audit requirements are met.
7. Assist in yearly training expenses budget.
8. Support HR Director in managing and developing talents
9. Perform any other duties as and when delegated
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Fix and variable bonus based on performance
- Health insurance for employees and family members
- Job exchange, attend workshop, training overseas
Yêu cầu công việc
Qualifications: University degree or higher in training or related field.
Experience: At least 4 years of experience in the relevant field, with 2-3 years working in a similar capacity.
Competencies: Excellent verbal and written English; good interpersonal skills; Well organized; Self-motivated and independent.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:Somerset Grand Hanoi building, 49 Hai Ba Trung, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:14/05/2019