Kinh nghiệm: 2 - 5 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cử nhân
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Chức vụ: Giám Đốc và Cấp Cao Hơn
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
- Analyze training needs of the hotel in general and individual departments, and develop strategies which address needs, presenting in the form of a Training Business Plan for General Manager for review
- Monitor the progress of the Training Plan for each department to ensure that the training objectives are being achieved
- Maintain all hotel training records
- Design, produce and implement training programs which meet specific departmental needs in conjunction with Department Head, ensuring that training session plans are structured and that training is effective
- Deliver departmental training session and critique performance
- Produce monthly training reports for your Manager and the General Manager including: Internal training programs & External training programs
- Liaise with other Training team members to share experience and resources
- Liaise with educational institutes conducting hospitality and training courses
- Deliver briefing of all internal programs to executive management and department heads
Contribute toward Cocobay activities as directed by Human Resource Director / General Manager
- Regularly communicate with staff and maintains good relations
- Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time
- Minimum education of Bachelor degree in relevant discipline.
- At least 3-5 years of previous hotel experience in any key functions. Exposure to training or ability to conduct, lead a training class is essential.
- Have good English communication skills both in written and spoken.
- Computer literate.
- Possess professional disposition with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
chỉ:Tổ hợp Giải trí và Du lịch Cocobay Đường Trường Sa, tổ 53 Tân Trà, phường Hòa Hải , Quận Ngũ Hành Sơn , Đà Nẵng , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:01/01/1970