Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Department/Team/Location : HR Department - Learning & OD - HCMC
* Job Summary:
The Training Manager is expected to identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives that enhances skills, performance, productivity and quality of work of employees in Branch Network department to get their employees up to speed in both their specific vertical, and the overall needs of the company.
- Proactively work with Branch Network department managers to identify training needs of their team.
- Coordinate with internal trainers and external vendors to implement training courses based on training plan.
- Be responsible for designing in-house training materials based on actual business scenario and case studies to ensure the training quality and desired outcomes.
- Manage training database, training records & reports and related training documents i.e. contract management, vendor selection, payment…
- Evaluate training effectiveness for training courses where applicable and plan for continuous improvement plan.
- Lead and arrange Orientation training for new outsourced staff in Branch Network department as required.
- Propose plan for Succession Planning exercise of outsourced employees in Branch Network department.
- Ensure Individual Development Plan (IDP) record of each employees in Branch Network department is up-to-date
- Assist line manager to implement talent management programs as required
- Support to organize department’s events and engagement projects as required
- As assigned by line manager or HRD
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Yêu cầu công việc
Qualification : University degree
Experience : At least 3 years of relevant training experience in similar scope.
- General knowledge in Human Resource Management is a plus
- Knowledge in training management, talent development and performance management
- Knowledge in banking/ consumer finance business and underwriting management
- Planning & project management skills
- Facilitation and presentation skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Business acumen
- Customer Service mindset
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Ho Chi Minh
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: