Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
1. Conduct Training Need Analysis (TNA)
- Determine necessary training demand with other Depts.
- Continuously improve TNA process to meet increasing workload and complex situation.
- Compose Training Standard Operation Process (SOP) to guide Training Officer and other Depts. Staff involved in training process.
- Get exposed to operation working environment daily, weekly, monthly to measure effectiveness of training activities & implement TNA
2. Prepare lessons
- Meet and work with other Depts. to identify the needs and execute training events.
- Design staff training programs based on company and employee needs.
- Develop teaching materials.
- Plan, organize, and implement a range of training activities.
- Cooperate with the external training vendors or trainers in order to deliver adequate, effective training programs and courses.
3. Organize training courses
- Coordinate with Admin Dept. to make necessary logistics preparation for training (room , facilities, equipment, stationaries, etc.).
- Facilitate training sessions by leading group discussion or role-playing activities; assist foreign trainers if needed.
- Plan, get and manage training budget.
- Prepare and deliver documents, tests, forms to employees if needed, and make sure all employees are provided with adequate documents.
- Hold meetings and presentations on learning material.
- Train new hires and conduct orientation sessions to assess level of skills.
- Oversee the quality of training sessions run by external vendors and trainers.
4. Evaluate training courses
- Evaluate training effectiveness and report to higher management.
- Develop, improve and redesign the quality and contents of training programs in order to enhance employee’s skills if needed.
- Conduct Grade G1, G2 tests to support the evaluation of their performance.
- Be responsible for assisting the supervision of G1, G2 staff including the hiring process, performance management, training and assigning mentors
5. Rules and Regulations
- Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations.
- Check, monitor, remind and guide subordinates to follow the rules and regulations.
6. Other duties
- Coordinate with other Depts. to take part in organizing Aeon annual events, including: look for event conventions to hold Aeon events and negotiate for the best possible price.
- Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by HR Manager.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Lương tháng 13, Thưởng MBO
- Cơ hội đào tạo nước ngoài
- Giải thưởng hàng năm
Yêu cầu công việc
Qualifications & Experience:
- University degree.
- Minimum 03 years of training experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English.
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet.
- Strong communication skills, especially public speaking and presentation.
- Good problem solving skill.
- Strong time management and teamwork skills.
- Have a polite, tactful and friendly attitude.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
30 Bờ Bao Tân Thắng, Phường Sơn Kỳ, Quận Tân Phú, HCM
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: