Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
• Understand requirements of product
• Responsible for execution of automation and manual test cases
• Make test plan, estimation and detailed schedule for the test
• Make assignment for tester (3-4 members), monitor progress and review tester’s work product
• Summarize test result, make test report and submit to customer
• Answer/Filter the questions from testers and submit questions to customers (in English)
• Co-ordinate team activities, mentor junior members and handle day-to-day work efficiently.
• Make proposal to improve the working process.
*** Working location: 17th Floor, East Tower, Lotte Center Hanoi, 54 Lieu Giai St., Cong Vi Ward, Ba Dinh Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary & bonus (quarterly, performance bonus, company bonus)
- Flexi working time (Core time: 9:00 - 16:00/ 5 days per week – from Monday - Friday)
- Lunch, Transportation Allowance; 24/7 Insurance
Yêu cầu công việc
• Thorough understanding of software testing process: test planning, test design, test execution, test report
• Good in reading, writing English.
• Experience in management tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Redmine
• Experience in working on Linux System
• Experience in testing Android-based products
• Good presentation, collaboration & reporting skill
• At least 2-3 years of management role experience
• Ability to work independently and directly with customer
[Preferred Qualification] Nice to have:
• Experience in Google CTS/CTSV/GTS/STS testing
• Experience in test automation framework (Selenium, Appium, etc)
• Able to learn independently and work well under tight schedules
• Able to explain complex technical information clearly and succinctly
• [OR] Have experience in software testing related to Automotive testing is preferred
BENEFITS: Successful candidates will be offered:
• Work directly with international customers
• Opportunity to travel around the world: EU, Japan
• Professional and friendly global working environment;
• Clearly defined long-term multi-career roadmap;
• Development & training opportunities: Overseas business trip, Japanese training, Technical training; Soft-skill training; etc.
• Attractive and competitive salary & bonus package depend on abilities, performance and competencies;
• Flexible working time that supports work-life balance (Core time: 9:00-16:00; 5 days from Monday - Friday/ week); Additional special holiday – up to 9 days.
• Well-protected with 24/7 personal accidental and medical care insurance;
Interested candidates are kindly invited to send your application (in English) by click on “Apply”/”Nộp đơn” button to send your application (Please ATTACH your application set).
Only CVs submitted via internet are accepted.
DEADLINE for application: As soon as possible
* Your applications will be treated on “First come, first served” basis
* Only short-listed candidates will be notified
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
17th Floor, East Tower, Lotte Center Hanoi, 54 Lieu Giai St., Cong Vi Ward, Ba Dinh Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: