Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
• Manage the execution and administration of construction and services contracts to include Request for Proposal (RFP), Request for Qualification (RFQ), Invitation to Bid (ITB), and all related documentation.
• Efficiently, direct, manage and undertake Contract administrative duties across projects.
• Plan, monitor and support the commercial and contractual operations and encourage “best practice”.
• Provide contractual and commercial advice and support to the Project and Construction Managers.
• Provide all commercial and contractual liaison with owning company representatives.
Major Responsibilities and duties:
• Support procurement strategies in alignment with Project policies and objectives.
• Support development of project procurement plan and oversee it’s subsequent implementation.
• Advise and lead on management and administration of complex, long-term services and major construction contracts.
• Assist in development of scope of work, evaluation of methodologies, price proposal structures and all aspects of contract formulation. Suggest and support argument for contract types for a given purchasing situation.
• Review and approve/execute, RFPs, ITB, RFQs and Contracts.
• Assist with preparation of tender documentation, issue of tender documents, adjudication of tenders and preparation of tender reports.
• Lead and manage the preparation of contract documentation and obtaining of signatures.
• Monitor the review of consultant and contractor bonds, insurances and payment guarantees and ensure continuous documentation compliance.
• Establish procedures for the evaluation of and management of change orders and contractor claims.
• Monitor and manage in-house processes for the preparation of consultant and contractor monthly interim payment certificates and expedite the approval and processing of payments, including collecting sign-offs and liaison with funding agencies (Banks).
• Prepare monthly cost report including meetings with senior staff members to obtain financial information regarding all changes in the allocated contracts.
• Coordinate project financial information and contractual issues with senior staff members.
• Participate in meetings associated with financial and contract related issues.
• Manage the contract administration activities and provide interpretations of the contract clauses and conditions.
• Assist in project close-out activities with and contractual issues – final accounts.
• Review final payment certificates and retention releases.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
Qualifications & Skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in purchasing, business or related field.
• Having at least 5 years work experience in a major purchasing environment.
• Having a command of purchasing principles, methodologies and concepts commensurate with all types of construction procurement.
• Good communication skills, strong command of oral and written English.
• Good at computer skills including Microsoft office.
• Teamwork and Problem solving skills including ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:7F, Vincom Center Đồng Khởi, 72 Lê Thánh Tôn, Q1
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:20/02/2019