Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
In this role, you will need to:
- ensure a high quality of HR services to teaching staff as well as to maintain smooth daily teaching operations. This will include but not limited to HR services for teachers such as recruitment and selection, on-boarding process, teacher performance coordination, teacher leaving process, and other operation, finance and administration duties.
- provide HR and operations support to the Teaching Centre in order to deliver business and impact targets, and support sustainable growth.
- carry out HR coordination activities under the guidance of Country HR Manager and Teaching Centre HR/Operations Manager, primarily with the aim of ensuring accurate, on time and adequate arrangement for Teaching Centre (TC) personnel of the centres.
For more information please see the Role profile.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Health and Accident Insurance
- 21 days annual leave and 15 public holidays a year, pro-rated with contract term
Yêu cầu công việc
The ideal candidate should have:
- an undergraduate degree
- at least two years full time experience in relevant position; with proven experience handling HR and administrative duties for expats in multi-cultural working environment
- have excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
- competent IT skills
- excellent organizational skills
- good problem solving skills
For further information please see Role Profile and British Council Generic Behaviours
- Payband 4/H (From VND15,360,000 per month)
- 21 days of Annual Leave per annum, 15 days public holidays (combination of Vietnam and UK public holidays), prorated with contract term
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance package for you
The British Council offers an international working environment and growth prospects for the future as part of a rapidly expanding organisation.
Contract: Fixed term (Feb to Oct 2019)
Startdate: February 2019
Closing Date: 26 December 2018 (23:59 UK time)
For more information about the role and to apply, please visit our jobs portal through this link: https://tinyurl.com/VIE-1736e
(Please note that priority will be given to applicants who apply on our Jobs Portal)
Valuing diversity is essential to the British Council’s work. We aim to abide by and promote equality legislation by following both the letter and the spirit of it to try and avoid unjustified discrimination, recognising discrimination as a barrier to equality of opportunity, inclusion and human rights. We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria.
All staff worldwide are required to ensure their behaviour is consistent with our policies.
The British Council is a full member of Keeping Children Safe (KCS) and has achieved level 1 child safe certification. We believe that all children have the right to be protected from all forms of abuse as set out in article 19, UNCRC, 1989 and that every child matters - everywhere in the world. In line with the British Councils Child Protection policy, any appointment is contingent on thorough checks including criminal record checks, in line with legal requirements.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
20 Thuy Khue, Tay Ho, Hanoi
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: