Kinh nghiệm: 1 - 2 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Đại học
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Apply safety agenda in the daily job, operate and execute qualitative way the required processes (Brewing & Utilities), while improving the key performance indicators and production losses. Strive for shop floor excellence and improvements.
* SAFETY, FOOD SAFETY & SUSTAINABILITY:
- Works according to the defined and applied HEINEKEN Safety, Food safety and Sustainability standards, and local regulation(s) for the Brewing & Utilities department.
- Applies and follows Safety agenda in Brewing & Utilities department. Identify safety points that need improvement.
- Is a member in safety teams.
* QUALITY OF THE PROCESS AND PRODUCT:
- Executes main quality checks in line with the standards and procedures on all machines and processes.
- Ensures the Brewing & Utilities processes are executed according to the agreed standard and procedures. Executes production plan in standard conditions.
- Reports timely and accurate way all mandatory and relevant information and KPIs.
* TPM AND CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT:
- Uses tagging / de-tagging process / system(s).
- Executes 5S, Tagging process, CILT, applies problem solving tools, etc. in the shop floor.
- Participates in improvement teams.
* PROCESS MANAGEMENT:
- Operates and executes all brewing and utilities operational process(es) on machine in line with the valid standards and procedures (in standard conditions).
- Ensures the supply of Utilities according to the existing demand.
- Understands how machine is functioning and influencing the process.
- In case of deviations, informs Technician 2 and / or Brewing & Utilities Leader.
* EQUIPMENT MANAGEMENT:
- Operates with all machines / process(es), within Brewing & Utilities.
- Executes basic maintenance of all machines. Is actively involved in improving equipment performance.
* ORGANIZATION AND PEOPLE MANAGEMENT:
- Organize the task list and activities to be performed by the Support Operator.
- Other job assigned by management.
- Refrigeration, mechanical and electrical, food and beverage engineering
- Experience (including Management Experience):
- Experience in beverage operation shop floor.
- Preference for experience in:
+Brewing / Biotechnology.
+ TPM / Lean / 6 Sigma, etc.
- English Proficiency
- Basic English
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ: KCN Mỹ Tho , Thành phố Mỹ Tho , Tiền Giang , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/01/1970