Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Function: Work as technical leader to lead diverse group of teams made of different technical backgrounds and expertise to troubleshoot process and product related problems. Provide analytical thinking based on fundamental engineering principles to challenge and direct the teams towards solutions with root cause analysis supported by technical data. This individual is expected to work with international experts to assist with process development support and contribute new process development strategies, in addition to providing support customer quality issue with respect to thermoelectric devices and components at customer site.
- Lead engineering team included front end and assembly to understand complex process quality issue through analytical FA and SPC data.
- Understand and develop DOE test to better understand process boundary, interaction impact to issue.
- Lead team to complete problem solving included action taken to fix issue and public tech report for future reference.
- Propose mini projects technical in nature to undertake for process understanding and robustness development.
- Assist with process development support and contribute new process development strategies.
- Understand material supplier’s process capability and get technical support for troubleshooting.
- Directly technical discussion with customer and get advice from oversea experts to propose and prepare sample for customer testing and qualify.
- Provide support and guideline to Failure Analysis staffs to generate properly report.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Yêu cầu công việc
- Education: A bachelor’s degree in Chemistry and material science is required; MS or PhD is preferred.
- Experience: Subject matter expert on Semiconductors, especially inorganic materials and alloys, electrochemistry, metallography, thermodynamics.
- 10+ years applicable experience in process engineering and process development.
- Working knowledge of phase equilibrium with the interpretation and application in solder systems.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally.
- Ability to anticipate and handle multiple programs and priorities.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:Số 36, đường số 4, Khu công nghiệp VSIP I, Thuận An, Bình Dương
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:29/12/2018