Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
** Job Purpose:
The Teaching Assistants support the teachers in the effectively delivery the International Programme in accordance with the school’s mission: to provide an outstanding education delivered in Vietnamese and English that emphasises Vietnamese values, academic and personal excellence and foster global understanding, respect and independent learning.
The Teaching Assistants facilitate the classroom management, monitoring of activities, preparation of resources, and day-to-day classroom set up to the enhancement of pupil learning. Teaching Assistants forge positive relationships with pupil, teachers and parents, and play a key role in communication about student welfare, progress and daily life.
** Duties and responsibilities:
▪ Support pupils during lessons as directed by the class teacher.
▪ Supervise and teach individual, pairs or groups of children as required by the class teacher or line manager.
▪ Be aware, in advance of the teacher’s weekly planning.
▪ Assist in lesson preparation.
▪ Provide feedback to the teacher regarding the performance of pupils the TA has been assigned to work with during a lesson.
▪ Supervise pupils in communal areas to ensure a high standard of behaviour is maintained.
▪ Assist with the supervision of snack times and carry out allocated playground, lunchtime and after-school duties as agreed.
▪ Continue to implement Classroom Management for student behavior, as agreed with teacher, even during times the teacher is not present.
▪ Provide duty-cover for absent colleagues when requested to do so by a line manager.
▪ Provide, in the short-term, lesson-cover for absent colleagues when requested to do so by a line manager.
▪ Assist the teacher in displaying and removing pupils’ work.
▪ Reward and sanction children in accordance with the school’s ‘Positive Behaviour’ policy to ensure the school’s high standards of behaviour and discipline are maintained.
▪ Mark pupils’ work when requested by a class teacher using clear answer schemes e.g. mental arithmetic tests or spelling tests.
▪ Act as a role model for pupils.
▪ Collect notices, reply slips etc. and collate and send to office when required.
▪ Work with fellow colleagues in a spirit of mutual cooperation to maintain and enhance a pleasant professional working environment.
▪ Refer comments, questions and complaints from parents directly to the class teacher.
▪ Be available for regular, weekly meetings with the class teacher to discuss planning, pupils and classroom/school issues.
▪ Be available for all PD sessions as specified in the school calendar
▪ Promote the school positively at all times.
▪ Undertake any other reasonable task as instructed by the teacher and/ or International Programme Director after due consultation.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- High quality health care scheme
- Transportation allowance
Yêu cầu công việc
▪ Degree in English/ English Teaching or Certificate in TKT, TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, CELTYL
▪ Being creative, energetic and enthusiastic about teaching language.
▪ At least 1 year of experience. Experience of working in international school is a plus.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
74 Nguyen Thi Thap Street, Binh Thuan, District 7
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: