Kinh nghiệm: 2 - 5 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cử nhân
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Implement the organization’s recruitment strategy so that job vacancies are quickly filled, new employees are smoothly integrated into the organization and the candidates selected best match the needs of the position and the business.
- Direct the organization’s recruitment activities in order to ensure the best candidates are selected for each role and the recruitment process is conducted efficiently, cost-effectively and in accordance with the organization’s policies and standards. These activities may include advertising; interviewing, testing, ranking and selecting candidates; checking references; negotiating employment offers; relocation;
- Liaise with functional or operational area managers to develop and implement local recruitment strategies (e.g., advertisements, starting salaries and other conditions of employment) that are appropriate for their business needs, but consistent with the organization’s overall human resource strategy.
- Evaluate external labour market conditions and internal employee turnover trends in order to recommend changes to the organization’s recruitment and reward strategies and adapt existing recruitment activities to changing market conditions.
- Select, and manage ongoing relationships with, external recruitment agencies to ensure the organization receives satisfactory standards of service. Lead, direct, evaluate and develop a team of recruitment professionals to ensure the organization’s recruitment strategy is implemented effectively and within established budgets and the organization complies with all relevant regulations, laws and employment standards, including equal employment opportunity, workplace diversity and affirmative action legislation
- 4 to 7 years of HR experience in a fast paced and large corporate organization with a minimum 3 years recent direct experience focusing on Recruitment.
- Good communication skill
- Excellent issue resolution skills with ability to negotiate and resolve complex matters
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret written business and statistical data
- Ability to think systemically
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ: Lầu 5, tòa nhà Central Plaza, 17 Lê Duẩn , Quận 1 , Hồ Chí Minh , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/01/1970