Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
• Forecast and order the correct stock at the right time and improve vendor service level to be in line with the company target.
• Manage and control stock level and aging stock to align with company target.
• Review store ordering, replenishment and allocation to ensure stock availability for both underlying & promotion items.
• Support stock ordering for new store opening.
• Coordinate cross-functional with category manager and store operations to ensure stock availability during seasonal period.
• Manage ordering volume to be in line with DC work load plan.
• Investigate root causes of Aging stock and High value stock and provide action plan to reduce aging and high value stock.
• Monitor, explore and provide action plan to fix the root cause of availability problem at both DC and stores.
• Work closely with category managers and suppliers on Vendor Service Level improvement.
• Continuously improve and automate store ordering process to ensure better availability at stores, simpler working process for team.
• Provide data analysis to identify root causes of availability and overstock issues.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary bonus
- Healthcare Insurance for dependents
- Training opportunities
Yêu cầu công việc
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain Management/ Logistics/Industrial Engineering/Business Administration.
• 3-5 years experience of retail business background/other related supply chain and inventory management.
• Knowledgeable in planning system and experience in implement planning.
• Strong technical knowledge of Ordering System.
• Functional knowledge of supply chain manager, logistics.
• Strong computer literacy / High proficiency in EXCEL / if can use Access will be advantage.
• SAP experience preferable.
• Experience in using analysis to identify and implement opportunities to improve processes.
• Good English communication both verbal and written.
• Good leadership skills.
• Good Collaboration, Team player with can do attitude.
• High responsible and able to work independently / Be able to work under pressure.
• Good in adaptation, flexible to deadlines and quick response to short lead time.
• Attention to details with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
2/F Phuong Long Building, 506 Nguyen Dinh Chieu St., Ward 4, District 3, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: