Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Our Client is a foreign company looking for a position of supplier Quality Engineer to manage all suppliers quality and compliance activity to meet or exceed all customer quality requirements as part of the team.
* Qualify new supplier, the new product from the new supplier pre-selection to mass production
* Audit product, process and quality system, follow up non-conformities and ensure improvement and closure of deficiencies found in the audit for approved suppliers.
* Providing 8D SCAR report on notification of client complaint and manage the customer compliant
* Communicate with related department to ensure quality requirement are met.
* Conducting weekly, monthly supplier quality performance review in terms of suppliers FPY report, audit issue, customer complaining issue, etc.
* Warranty quality issue handling/RMA (root cause analysis and corrective action follow up till closed)
* Implement related reliability test and related failure analysis for new products of each stage and MP products.
* Periodic audits for supplier facilities/quality system to improve supplier yield, capacity, and the process capability with improvement actions
* Periodic audits for supplier reliability test lab. including tester, equipment, test condition, related person to implement the test, etc.
* Follower training, coaching and related inspection, audit standard making.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Healthcare Plan
- Team activities
Yêu cầu công việc
* Degree in Electronic or Mechanical, Engineering or related field
* At least 5 years working experience for supplier quality management, and familiar with FMEA, MSA, SPC, DOE etc. tools.
* Prefer to have quality management experience for electronic finish goods, such as loudspeaker, tester measurement, flood light or similar products, etc.
* Prefer to have reliability test experience, familiar with design for related reliability test items, condition and FA and report test status, etc.
* Good English reading, writing and speaking skills.
* Good communication, and interpersonal skills
* Able to work independently and pro-actively
* A self-starter with a hands-on approach
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
20th Floor, E Town Central - 11 Doan Van Bo, Ward 12, District4
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: