Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
* Reporting relationship: Reports to Product Integrity & Engineering Supplier Development Manager, Southeast Asia of Hallmark Cards (Hong Kong)
* Dimensions: The incumbent serves as an Engineering / Product Integrity supporting across all business areas (retail, greetings, gift presentation, etc.) for supplier development in Southeast Asia.
* Job purpose: Support supplier development activities in Southeast Asia, specifically related to engineering and quality management.
* Key Responsibilities & Critical Success Measures:
• Facilitate the supplier development plan by collecting data such as QMS supporting document, correlation test result & Monthly LAR from suppliers.
• Assist in supplier development plan to maximize quality efficiency & productivity.
• Work with Supplier Development Manager & assigned suppliers to achieve Hallmark Supplier Certification to reduce Hallmark inspection & testing costs.
• Assess FR equipment.
• Support Supplier Development Manager when LEAN can be applied to improve production process.
• Travel throughout Vietnam.
* Key Competences:
- Priority Setting
- Drive for Results
- Organization Agility
- Integrity & Trust
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Yêu cầu công việc
• Experience in Supplier Development, expertise in a related product line will be advantages.
• Good English language.
• Supplier Relationship.
• Good Communication Skill.
• Able to work independently.
• Commitment and Passion.
• Positive attitude and open to change.
• Willing to travel locally.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:118/22 Nguyen Van Huong St. Thao Dien Ward, Dist.2, Ho Chi Minh, VIETNAM
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:27/07/2019