Kinh nghiệm: 2 - 5 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cử nhân
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
* Assist CEO in:
- Manages and monitors strategic planning, business development and integration initiatives across CCBVL.
- Responsible for plan development, industry best practice research, expert interviews, benchmarking, operational feasibility analysis, financial assumptions, competitive intelligence reporting, presentation development, market and customer survey, sales analysis, implementation assistance.
- Partner with key business leaders to identify and achieve priorities, goals, and objectives for each initiative.
- Acquire resources and coordinating the efforts of involving the team.
* KEY DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage strategic planning process; Provides project management, on-going support, follow-up analysis, and implementation support for strategic, business development and integration activities with widely varying scope, not limited to assessing and analyzing financial, operational and market data to evaluate business performance and develop the future strategy and business development opportunities (40%)
- Secretariat for Strategic Planning Meetings between CLTs and CEO with Corporate Board (20%)
- Building strong cross-functional relationships to ensure that all stakeholders are appropriately engaged (20%)
- Creates maintains, and updates project documentation including work plans, status reports, and issue logs ( 20%).
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint...
- Excellent command of English language both in written and spoken, ability to communicate for a variety of key stakeholders
- Motivates self-starter who is comfortable working with a team, as well as independently, under tight deadlines pressure
- At least 2- 3 years of working experience in business analysis, project management, involving in operational process reviews
- Demonstrated ability to complete quantitative and qualitative analysis and financial models
- Knowledge of Financial report enabling the establishment of numerical strategic and objectives depending on situations
- Strong networking skills with executive management
- Presents and communicates in a professional and effective manner.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as, in a collaborative, team environment.
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ: Nhà máy coca – cola, KM 17 Duyên Thái, Thường Tín, Hà Nội
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/01/1970