Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Địa chỉ: Đường số 4, Khu Công nghiệp Long Khánh, Bình Lộc, Long Khánh, Đồng Nai, Việt Nam
Summary of Position:
Implementation and production support of ATE Test stations for electrical testing of PCBA and Final electronic assemblies
• Introduce, implement the ATE test station in production line of CM’s Vietnam factory.
• Deploy both hardware, software and ATE test platform to make sure ATE stations run as designed.
• Work closely with Test Design Engineers on the test station debug, verification, update and upgrade of both test software and hardware
• Production Test related issues/bugs report, work independently on preliminary data analysis and report, with cross-team collaboration on trouble shooting and track test issues be solved.
• Maintain ATE station throughout its life, implement the periodic verification, calibration for test sets or equipment as required.
• Verify and document ATE test procedures, along with modification to test procedures because of changes on the design.
• Train CM and RSC engineers on ATE use
• Collect and analysis test log data and calculate pass yield to confirm tester and production performance.
• Analysis the potential problem of tester and provide proposal to ATE Design Engineer to improve tester’s stability and accuracy.
• Work with RSC QA on FPY Tracking, ensure ATE test running normally.
• Ensure our contract manufacture follows all the guideline, process of ATE test.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Addtional Health Care
- Overseas Training Opportunities
Yêu cầu công việc
• At least 5 years of FCT (Functional Circuit Test) and ATE sustaining or 2~3 years of development working experience on PCBA and Assembly of electronic products
• Working knowledge of National Instruments, LabVIEW programming, and Windows-based graphical software
• Working knowledge of the instrument bus interface of GPIB, USB, RS232, Ethernet, etc.
• Skilled in use of digital voltage meters, oscilloscopes, signal generators and power supplies
• Basic knowledge of fixture and mechanical
• Ability to read schematic and PCB layout is must
• Ability to work on multiple ATE projects simultaneously, meeting the schedule for each under stress
• Ability to work independently and with a team
• Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechatronic engineering or Electronic Engineering or equivalent
• Oral and written English by email and telephone
• Located in Vietnam
• Good communication skills and personality, travel is required.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: