Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
1. Sponsorship Services Activities
- Overall management of sponsored children’s data and services/case management of all community development projects (CDPs)
- To directly receive/manage child data on CMS system and child services of in charged CDP
- To develop guidelines and provide trainings on related issues for related staffs
- To update and in-time deliver instructions from Head Quarter to team members
- To provide in-time support to CDPs and Head Office (HO) team members regards to sponsorship services activities
- To provide regular monitoring and supporting to CDPs
- To make regular reports about team activities to line manager
- To make yearly plan and contribute to long-short term strategy for the team and GNI
- To keep record/filing properly letter, reports and documents;
- To build network for case management and other team activities;
- To manage team members and provide consultations for line manager in terms of staffing issues
- To actively participate in other activities of GNI including meetings, capacity building activities, volunteer activities, etc.
- To work willingly for any particular assignment given by management level.
Reports to: Country Director, General Manager, Operation Division Manager
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
- Internal: Country Director, General Manager, Operation Division Manager/ Officers , PMs, Project Officers
- External: GNI’s Donors, Partners, Governmental. Officials, INGOs, Communities.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional working environment
Yêu cầu công việc
- University degree in Social Works or other relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience;
- Able to work under pressure and problem solving.
- Experience of working with children;
- Experience of community development or with NGO is a plus point.
- Ability to work independently and work with team;
- Good organizing skills and interpersonal skills;
- Good English communication skill
- Good skill in computer use
- Sociable, responsive, committed;
- Accountable and transparent.
Location: Head Office - Hanoi
Interested candidates are invited to send their application (including a letter of motivation and a CV with salary desired and a portrait photo attached) to Human Resource Division via VietnamWorks or to the Head Office address: Good Neighbors International in Vietnam, 17th Floor, Block A, Song Da Building, My Dinh I, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi no later than 31st December, 2018. We are very sorry that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:Tầng 17 Khối A Tòa Nhà Sông Đà, Phường Mỹ Đình 1, Quận Nam Từ Liêm, Hà Nội
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:05/01/2019