Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Sponsorship Manager is required to provide leadership and management to National Sponsorship Operations contributing to the sustained well-being of children, especially Most Vulnerable Children (MVC) and transformation of supporters.
Sponsorship Manager will support Operations Director and AP/Zonal Managers in ensuring the compliance with Sponsorship Standards and Policies.
• Strategy and Planning
- Contextualize and develop Sponsorship national policies, standards, guidelines and tools in alignment with the global policies, standards and guidelines
- Provide technical guidance for sponsorship operations with support from Regional Sponsorship Advisor as appropriate
- Collaborate with other technical departments to ensure optimal integration between the sectors and sponsorship during strategic and operational planning processes.
- Develop Sponsorship Annual Plan in alignment with the approved Community Engagement & Sponsorship Plan (CESP)
- Provides guidance on RC portfolio to APs for their multi-year and annual operating plans in collaboration with Support Offices, Operations Director and Zonal Managers.
• Capacity Building, Knowledge Management, Networking
- Equip Sponsorship Facilitators at NO and AP level and Development Facilitators on Sponsorship in Programming, Sponsorship Basic Training, Sponsorship Systems, Sponsorship 2.0 and other initiatives.
- Facilitate learning, best practices sharing and networking among Sponsorship staff and with other organizations.
• Quality Assurance and Coordination
- Identify Sponsorship related risks and implement risk mitigation measures as part of risk management process
- Monitor the performance of Sponsorship Operations at NO as well as AP against the key performance indicators, including data quality assurance for auto Annual Progress Report.
- Coordinate Sponsorship team at NO and AP to ensure RC’s well-being are monitored regularly and Sponsorship data is timely updated in Horizon SSUI to inform programming decision and planning.
- Plan, coordinate and manage RC supplication as per the agreements with SOs.
- Plan and manage sponsor visits in accordance with Sponsorship standards, Visit procedure and Child Protection policy.
- Manage ongoing communication with SOs, RO and GC including information exchanges and regular reports as per established agreements.
- Lead sponsorship assessments, designs, reviews and evaluations at NO and AP levels.
• Programming and Integration
- Work closely with Program Effectiveness Unit and operations to ensure the implementation and integration of CESP (Community Engagement & Sponsorship Plan, SIP (Sponsorship in Programming) and SMPS (Sponsorship Minimum Programming Standards)
- Work with PnC and Operations to ensure sponsorship role dimensions are adequately integrated in the role of Development Facilitators.
*People Management and Leadership
- Work with PnC department to recruit and provide orientation for new staff
- Supervise, coach, mentor, provide adequate feedback to direct reports to ensure their high performance toward the shared goals
- Identify and address development needs of direct reports to ensure that they are well equipped with core and job-specific competencies to carry out quality work
- Identify and address staffing issues in a timely and professional manner in working with PnC department
- Organize the AP office and facilitate a working environment of trust, mutual respect, and learning among all staff
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Premium health care
- 15 day annual leave
- Training Opportunities
Yêu cầu công việc
Please visit https://careers.wvi.org/jobs/vietnam/sponsorship/wvv-sponsorship-manager/11612 and APPLY DIRECTLY TO OUR WEBSITE. Applications through any other channels will not be accepted.
(The following knowledge, skills, and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on-the-job training.)
Bachelor degree in relevant field.
• Knowledge & Skills
- Good understanding about humanitarian industry, development program approach, key stakeholders, operational context and issues.
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision, exercise judgment, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Excellent skills in management, leadership, decision- making and sound analytical skill.
- Well-developed written and oral communications skills in Vietnamese and English as well as good interpersonal skills
- Good computer skills (word processing, excel and power point)
- Facilitation and Training skills
- Ability to relate well to people at various levels.
- 4 years of relevant experience in senior management position.
- Experience working in humanitarian/ non-profit organizations
- Experience in managing the Sponsorship operation in WV context
World Vision Vietnam is a Christian non-government organization. Applicants having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage.
Our contact details are: People and Culture DepartmentWorld Vision International - VietnamAddress: 4th floor, the HEAC building, 14-16 Ham Long street, Hanoi,
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender.
A competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunity will be offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications and responsibilities.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:4th Floor, HEAC building,14-16 Ham Long, Hanoi
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:12/01/2019