Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
WORK LOCATION: 33 Le Trung Nghia, Ward 12, Tan Binh District, HCMC, Vietnam
DIRECTLY REPORTING TO: Spanish Sales Supervisor and DOSM - Spanish Markets
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF ROLE
Ensure a personal service is offered to agents in order to meet and exceed their expectations. Ensure that the sales process is accurately adhered to (per Sub Departmental SOPs), Sales opportunities are maximized with follow up and resolve any problems to meet and exceed sales revenue and gross profit targets.
• Gather information to fully understand agent requests and present options to meet their needs.
• Identify and take action to up-sell and promote all TOI destinations, Tailored Experiences and partner products.
• Take ownership of and monitor individual sales process and follow up with agents to increase booking conversion.
• Liaison with Product and Reservations departments to ensure feasibility of options.
• Prepare proposals and quotes for SSM agents or direct clients up to 80% of each day.
• Negotiate fees and changes with agents (where necessary) to gain agreement.
• Send final confirmation and any travel documents or vouchers to agents.
• Report any errors regarding information on TourPlan to Supervisor.
• Co-ordinate with Product Department to update content and tariffs.
• Send individual booking invoices to agents or direct clients when bookings are confirmed.
• Work with operations or reservations to help solve problems for clients on the ground when required.
• Maintain relationships with retail travel agents by ensuring personal service is optimized.
• Attend regular training courses to keep up to date with both product and procedure.
• Keep others informed by sharing information.
• Inform product department of any product feedback.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Good chance to study and develop career path stably
Yêu cầu công việc
• Graduate in Tourism, Hospitality, Economics or Business preferred
• Knowledge of tourism, geography, foreign cultures
• Minimum 1 year in Travel Sales or Sales of Services or 2 years’ experience as a Tour Guide within the region
• Personal travel within the region
• Excellent written and spoken English & Spanish
• Thorough understanding of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
33 Le Trung Nghia, Ward 12, Tan Binh District, HCMC, Vietnam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: