Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Department : Spa
Reports to : General Manager / Hotel Manager
Overall Scope and Responsibility:
• To ensure the hotel’s Spa public areas and rooms are presented in excellent condition both interior and exteriors
• To be part of the Spa team responsible for delivering a legendary guest experience; ensure our guests receive a personalized, professional and consistent service.
• Attend meetings and briefing with other Department Heads as determined by the General Manager.
• Ensure that all departmental reports and correspondence are completed punctually and accurately.
• Review existing and initiate new departmental policies as required.
• Submit monthly report to the Manager detailing departments activities for the past month and planned activities in the ensuing month.
• To maintain a high customer service focus.
• To always provide customers with an enjoyable and memorable experience.
• Constantly strive to increase guest satisfaction through quality, creativity, range and value for money available throughout the property.
• To provide a courteous, efficient and professional service at all times.
• Establish the Departmental Annual Operating Budget in advance for approval by the General Manager and Financial Controller.
• Ensure that the Departmental Operating Budget is adhered to and that all costs are strictly controlled.
• To assist in the training and development of all Team members in spa as required. Management are to be fully responsible for the training of all employees in their department.
• To attend all training courses as and when required.
5. Employee Handling
• Ensure all Team members report for work punctually wearing the correct uniform and name tag at all times.
• Assist in the building of an efficient team by taking an active interest in their welfare, safety, training and development.
• Ensure that all Team members have a complete understanding of and adhere to the hotel’s Staff Handbook.
• Interview and subsequent selection of potential employees in liaison with the Human Resources Manager.
• Conduct Team members’ evaluations and to review their general performance, discuss existing performance and areas of improvement.
• Conduct Departmental Orientation Programs for new Team members to ensure they understand the policies and operations of the hotel.
• Ensure that all Team members provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
• Counsel Team members for any breaches of conduct and observe policies when issuing formal disciplinary notice.
General Operational Duties:
• To train organize and deliver all training to the therapists to the highest standard in every treatment
• To ensure all treatments are being performed to the same high standard by every therapist.
• To ensure all Team members have full knowledge of the spa products
• To teach the therapists how to link sell at least 3 products for every treatment on the menu, link-selling, up-selling of treatments and products to help in achieving overall spa targets.
• To conduct inductions for new Team members
• To give presentations and training to other departments to enable them to talk confidently about the spa and what it has to offer
• Constantly review and appraise the procedures within the department to ensure quality of service product at all times.
• Monitor Team member’s skills within the department and plan training programs to rectify any service deficiencies.
• Accept the responsibility or appoint a Departmental Trainee for planning and ensuing operation of effective Departmental Training Plan. Liaise closely with Human Resources Manager in this respect.
• Conduct regular briefing with the department Team members ensuring good communication at all times.
• Ensure that all areas within the department are rostered with correct staffing level in accordance with expected business demand.
• Ensure that the hotel operation complies with existing local laws and ordinance codes.
• Constantly assess and review the operation with the objective of minimizing operation cost.
• Maintain a register of departmental operating equipment. Ensure all equipment is kept in good working order and conduct routine stock takes to prevent any loss or theft of equipment.
• Schedule and operate all ground transportation at Azerai for the transfer of goods/supplies and rubbish collection.
• Supervise rubbish collection, sorting and disposal is completed in the approved procedure, always minimizing any impact on the natural environment.
• Supervise Team members in the loading and unloading of supplies to and from vessels or designate one person to do so.
• Ensure effective and secure control of guest supplies and minimize expense and wastage.
• Ensure all supervisors are thoroughly checking quality of cleaning and maintenance to the specified standard. Carry out spot checks on a daily surprise basis.
• Liaise closely with Chief Engineer to ensure all maintenance requests are completed promptly and correctly.
• Maintain control over operating stock levels and establish re-order levels to ensure adequate supply at all times.
• Liaise with Front Office in respect to guest arrival and departure, special requests, etc.
• Other duties as requested.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Training and Development
Yêu cầu công việc
* Minimum 2 years previous management experience in Spa, Gym, Pilates operations
* Proven ability to guide and coach team members
* Good leadership, team work, coaching skills, written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong guest service orientation
* Required excellent English and Vietnamese Speaking and Writing
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Au Islet Eco - Tourism Urban Area, Hung Phu ward, Cai Rang District, Can Tho City
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: