Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Work with suppliers to assure the International and USA weekly Open Order reports are accurate, complete and provide critical update information in a timely manner. Manage the processing and reporting of the weekly Open Order reports.
• Provide SEA supplier support for WIP component order and logistics processing by working across the enterprise (including HMK suppliers, Hallmark office, Asia Logistics team, Crayola Business Units, Crayola corporate) and directly with the VN warehouse on the timing requirements.
• Arrange support for new product development efforts by aiding suppliers with material management for pilot samples and first production.
• Provide material purchase order status communication to Supply Chain personnel across the Hallmark and Crayola enterprise.
• Work with suppliers to issue component material orders via B2B transaction are completed immediately upon Finished Good PO receipt.
• Work with Crayola on processing the B2B orders and manage the Material Authorization process when necessary.
• Work cross-functionally to develop contingency plans to offset component or raw material shortages or lead time issues.
• Supports suppliers to meet Crayola purchase orders, supplier production orders, supplier requirement forecasts, and supplier/manufacturing pre-build strategy for purchased and/or manufactured finished goods, raw materials and/or semifinished goods.
• Assists Engineering and suppliers to successfully develop and execute new product introductions for U.S. and International businesses.
• Manage Crayola visits by arranging itineraries, scheduling supplier visits, and other related requirements.
• Support continuous improvement and Six Sigma/Lean projects
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Yêu cầu công việc
• Knowledge of, or experience with, the following processes will be helpful in understanding the Crayola business.
- Manufacturing/assembly processes – manual and automated o Gluing, joining, pencil sharpening
- Printing/print press control
- Blister sealing
- Injection molding
- Injection blow molding
- Sonic Welding
• Experience in Supply Chain planning for an International Consumer Products company including knowledge of one or more of these specific product types will be helpful in understanding the Crayola business.
- Writing Instruments (i.e. markers, pens, pencils)
- Paint/ink production
- Compounds (i.e. Clay, Dough, Putty)
- Printed/bound items (i.e. books, paper)
- Activity sets
- Toy items
• Experience in the Supply Chain functions related to CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) companies.
- Familiarity with capacity planning, constraint management, setting buffer levels, warehouse management, inventory management, forecasting and driving appropriate supplier actions including setting buffers and ordering raws.
- Experience in leading efforts and troubleshooting Supply Chain and order management issues.
- Experience in materials management for multi component finished good products with complex Supply Chains.
- Ability to effectively influence supplier actions while acting as a liaison for Crayola.
• Experience working as an intermediary or directly with CPG manufacturers/suppliers.
- Ability to negotiate/resolve issues with supplier leadership.
- Ability to effectively communicate and drive actions on a wide variety of Supply Chain issues.
- A3/structured problem solving & root cause analysis o Lean/Six sigma familiarity, training or certification
• Strong English skills: writing, reading, speaking, listening
• Two years Supply Chain or related experience preferred.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
118/22 Nguyen Van Huong St. Thao Dien Ward, Dist.2, Ho Chi Minh, VIETNAM
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: