Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
* Reports To: Senior Product Engineer
Responsible for supporting the Engineering function in SEA and managing the timelines related to the multi-discipline commercialization process of South East Asia product development projects. The specific duties include leading the commercialization of complex product launches including plastic toys and other electro-mechanical items. Responsibilities include cost and timeline management, risk assessment & mitigation, project communication, process troubleshooting & creation of SOPs and on-going production support. The role will also provide support as required to the Crayola Vietnam office including technical interaction with suppliers and Crayola staff in the USA.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manages the South East Asia commercialization process by working cross-functionally with Crayola technical teams and directly with suppliers in response to new product launches.
• Responsible for coordinating Engineering pilots to Crayola specifications and providing solutions to product design challenges along with detailed responses to Crayola.
• Works with the supplier to accelerate development of critical items through problem solving.
• Acts as the technical liaison in South East Asia between Crayola’s functional areas including Marketing, R&D, Engineering, Production, and Purchasing departments, as well as outside vendors to assure proper specifications and timeliness of projects. Evaluates and resolves technical feasibility, design optimization, and production issues.
• Facilitate the gathering of information needed to successfully complete projects deliverables including supplier capacity constraints and technical challenges.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 3 years of Mechanical Engineering Experience
• Has strong experience with injection mold design and mold processing trouble shooting.
• Has good knowledge about plastic material (PP, ABS, thermoplastic elastomer plastic, POM, PET…) and master-batch pigments.
• Has strong experience on toys, plastic assembly industries and a thorough understanding of injection and blowing equipment.
• Experience with AutoCAD, Solidworks
• Strong English language skills. Cantonese language skills a plus.
• Proficient in Office 365, SharePoint, MS Office including Project, Word, Excel and Power Point
• Organizational and multitasking skills
• Strong leadership, interpersonal and business communication skills
• Proactive, self-motivated
• Experience working as an intermediary or directly with CPG manufacturers/suppliers.
o Ability to negotiate/resolve issues with supplier leadership and technical staff.
o A3/structured problem solving & root cause analysis
o Supplier development – capable of providing guidance and/or recommendations.
Lean/Six sigma training or certification is a plus.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
118/22 Nguyen Van Huong St. Thao Dien Ward, Dist.2, Ho Chi Minh, VIETNAM
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: