Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Our Client is a Singapore-based IT Solutions Company. They operate in many countries across Asia, including Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Vietnam. There are more than 100 employees currently working for the company.
Due to expansion, they are urgently looking for a talent who is suitable for the QA Manager position.
The main responsibilities include, but not limited to:
1. Build the standard of practice for ERP software testing, ensure the SOP is following the ERP system strictly and is maintained properly.
2. Manage and provide proper training and guidance for the QA team on service mindset and software development documentation.
3. Ensure the quality of ERP software testing is compatible with the requirements of the clients.
4. Research on new technologies and suitable tools to apply to the testing and QA process.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Advance healthcare & insurance program, with additional medical expenses
- Team building activities sponsored by the company, such as Company dinner, Company Trips.
Yêu cầu công việc
You are invited to apply if you meet these requirements:
- Bachelor degree in IT or relevant major
- At least 10 years experienced in software testing
- At least 3 years experienced in QA manager role (for team 30 - 40 QA)
- Multiple task, can handle many projects at the same time
- Solid knowledge of software development cycle
- Strong project management skills, problem-solving and time management skills
- Fluent English, both reading and speaking (the official business language of the company is English)
Please send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:Chưa cập nhật
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:06/01/2019