Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
If you would like to apply for this job, please copy and paste the following URL into your browser: https://link.do/pOYqS . The direct applications via that link will be prioritized.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In 2013, its roughly 281,000 associates generated sales of 46.4 billion Euros. Since the beginning of 2013, its operations have been divided into four business sectors: Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 360 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 50 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth
RBVH - Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
RBVH has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at e-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally.
• Analyze and clarify software requirements and specifications
• Test planning & estimation
• Responsible for designing, execution and maintaining functional and non-functional test cases
• Responsible for designing, execution and maintaining test script for automation testing
• Maintain automation test framework
• Document of test documents & reports
• Co-ordinate team activities, mentor junior member and handle day-to-day work efficiently.
• Ability to work independently and directly with customer
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Premium healthcare packages for associate and 2 relations
Yêu cầu công việc
• Experience on testing methodologies
• Experience on Software Development Process
• Base knowledge of programming language for developing test scripts (C# / Java)
• Experience of Test Management Tools (TFS, ALM, etc.)
• Experience of Automation / Performance testingTools (Selenium, UFT, LoadRunner, Jmeter, ….)
• Good self learning and research skill
• Good analytical and problem solving.
• Good in English (Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening)
• Good presentation, collaboration & customer handling skills
* Committed 13-month bonus
* Collaboratively yearly performance bonus
* Meal & Parking allowances
* Premium insurance (PVI) for employee and 2 family members
* Overseas training programs and working onsite opportunity
* Good benefits of Trade Union activities, team building and company trip.
* Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing companyand being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world.
* Engage in our diverse training programs which surely help strengthen both your personal and professional skills
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Unit 11.7, e - town 2, 364 Cong Hoa street, Ward 13
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: