Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 107 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
At Gameloft Saigon Studio, you’ll be working with the world’s best game developers. Our studio has developed, and continues to develop, hit titles that include the Dungeon Hunter, Modern Combat and Gangstar series.
Gameloft is looking for a young and creative Social Media Assistant who willing to take on challenges in online branding, advertising, SEO, SEM, and more, aiming to raise brand awareness on the website, social media platforms, and the Internet at large.
Working for Gameloft Digital Marketing position, you will be able to advise and implement our strategy on social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn,…) as well as other online channels (Intranet, Newsletter…); spearhead exciting campaigns and editorial creation on those channels; carry out initiatives to grow and engage our audience to positively promote Gameloft employer brand.
Your daily work will involve:
- Assist SEA Social Media Specialist in project management and communication with different stakeholders
- Daily content development for social media and internal communication channel
- Daily community management
- Timely collecting and analyzing data for social media performance reports
- Suggest and bring creative ideas and concepts to reality
- Conduct interviews for intranet article
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Creative workplace with international teams of talents
- Exciting challenges and rewarding recognitions
- Continuous learning and career growth
Yêu cầu công việc
If you would like to find a non-stop laughing but professional environment to work in, you may be the person we wish to join our team:
- A bachelor degree holder at least 1 year of relevant working experience.
- An excellent ability to speak and write in both English and Vietnamese (No typos)
- A story teller, a community manager, an online journalist. You will go by many names, but one thing for sure: You will write a lot, from a tiny Facebook post to a 750-word article. If you find it boring spending half of your day in writing stuff, then this is not for you.
- A creative person. Everyone can write, but not everyone is a writer. There will always be topics that require you to go the extra mile to make them sound entertaining and useful to read.
- A dedicated project manager. A apart from telling stories, you will support, manage and run employer branding campaigns of other studios in South-East Asia.
- A clear communicator. You will work with different personalities from different corners of the world. Always be clear of what you want to say and what you want to get.
- A trendy user of social networks. You simply love Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc. as much as your significant other.
- A solution thinker. Always come to seek advice from your seniors with solutions.
- A person with good taste. You should be able to judge an artwork when it requires. Having your own opinions counts and do not blindly follow others.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What Gameloft Vietnam studio will offer you?
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:7th Floor, E-Town 2, 364 Cong Hoa
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:08/05/2019