Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
We are looking for a creative site supervision staff for commercial facilities as a member of the tenant coordination team.
-Coordination with Main Contractor for Site condition
-Coordination with Internal Designer for Tenant Drawings
-Review Detail Drawings & Application form
-Attend Hand over for Demised area
-Correct All Application form for Site works
-Review & Approve Application form
-Coordination with Tenant Contractor for Site works
-Manage Tenant Fit-out schedule
-Manage Delivery schedule with Tenant & Main Con.
-Manage Application and Permission for Site works
-Manage Tenant Fit-out Progress
-Report Issue and Risk on Tenant Fit-out Progress
-Procedure Authority Permission for Tenant
-Check progress and safety on Tenant Fit-out works in regularly
-Inspection M&E equipment before Completion
-Review As-built Drawings of Tenant
1) National Health Insurance
2) 13 Month Salary(After 1 year working)
3) Annual Salary review
4) Overseas Training & Development Opportunities
5) Annual leave (Vietnamese Labor Law)
6) Paid leave (Maternity Leave and other leave based on Vietnamese Labor Law)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13 Month Salary
- Overseas Training & Development Opportunities
- Annual Salary review
Yêu cầu công việc
To Join us, you should have;
• Required language: MUST communicate by English.
• More than 5 years of relevant work experience.
• Strong personal organizational and time management skills.
• Eagerness to work within a collaborative team environment on high profile projects.
• Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Design and problem-solving skills as well as an appreciation of, and sensitivity to, architectural design intent.
• Excellent communication skills: spoken, graphic, and written.
• Ability to work efficiently and manage one’s own time. Being self-starter, proactive, ability to learn and result-oriented.
• Flexibility, diligence, reliability and responsibility are a must.
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team.
• Having ability to manage the assigned works to meet the required deadline strictly.
• Experienced in Japanese architectural design or construction company is preferred.
• English CV is required
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Chưa cập nhật
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: