Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
• Propose the annual financial budgets including new sales, revenue, overhead costs and contributions;
• Together with Academic Manager, propose the annual non-financial targets including: re-enrolment rate, lost teaching hours, CSS, etc
• Propose plans and actions in order to achieve the approved annual budgets and targets.
• Handle the building of relationships, communication, event planning and future potential business with local schools, universities and organizations.
• Support the development of Corporate English business in cooperation with the Academic Team.
• Manage and maintain the company’s overall organizational and community relationships
• Explore strategic relationships in cooperation with the Director of Advancement that can support and boost the company’s ongoing programs and services.
• Property management
• Maintain the building in proper conditions: tidy, clean and safe
• Maintain all facilities and equipment in proper conditions: clean, safe and workable
• Maintain AEG standards inside and outside the building: visual, billboard, posters, noticeboard
• Responsible for appropriate forecast and ordering of books and materials for centre use.
• Recruit and select staff
• Train and coach staff
• Develop staff
• Manage the human resource needs of the Academic Team (work permits, contracts, salary payments, benefits, working time and punctuality)
• Manage Customer Care Officer and Academic Assistant and ensure close cooperation between the staff and Academic Team.
• Manage the Reception Team in terms of the requisitioning and supply and inventory of the company’s Academic assets (books, Lego, STEAM resources, etc.)
• Follow relevant regulations, code and law of the government
• Work with local authorities.
• Follow the company policies, procedures, regulations, document and reporting systems
• Maintain the company standards
• Make sure staff follow the company policies, procedures, regulations, document & reporting systems and standards
• Work with Academic Director/ Manager about the following for the purpose of bringing the best results to the company and the best services to relevant people: customers, teachers, AAs, staff
• Non-financial budgets
• Teachers issues, if any
• Others where appropriate
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Companys policy
Yêu cầu công việc
• University graduate
• At least 3 year experience at management level in a foreign invested company
• Understanding of local and foreign educational systems
• Strategy planning skills
• Good management skills
• Strong sales and customer service focus
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Good presentation and persuasive skills
• Training, coaching and delegating skills
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ:66-68 Vo Van Tan, Ward 6, District 3
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:05/05/2019