Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
• Work closely with the IT team in SEA through all phases to ensure that processes are in place and followed, dependencies are identified, and deadlines are met.
• Act as a support to solve external / internal impediments.
• Build delivery strategy and work with all stakeholders to execute it and ensure project is delivered on time and on budget.
• Establish success criteria and act as the single point of contact for the stakeholders for all technical / commercial issues and technical deliverables during integration.
• Provide proper project documentation. Including but not limited to Delivery Planning, Integration Planning, Risk Assessment, Resources Management.
• Work closely with other departments to resolve technical & business issues that might arise.
• Identify areas of improvement that help to scale the Group, implement best practices, and improve our methodology to deliver high quality IT solutions.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Medical insurance from the first day.
- Powerful workstations and various software licenses (Mac / Winbook + HD displays to your liking).
- Choice of hackathons, meetups and other entertainment activities.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills in English.
• 5+ years of experience as Project Manager for IT related projects
• Minimum 3 years of Tech professional work experience.
• Minimum 1 years of Project Management experience with a proven track record of successfully delivering project or projects for business customers.
• Knowledge of PM principles, methods, techniques & instruments
• Developed and managed project plans in support of cross-functional teams.
• Delivered at least one successful project in personal lead within 1+ different functional teams involved and 3+ months estimates.
• Ability to coordinate team work remotely.
• Enthusiastic, action-oriented, capable of solving complex technical problems independently.
• Implementation experience with delivery of IT solutions.
• Experience with startup environments as well as larger-scale enterprise companies.
• Experience in global eCommerce companies is a strong plus.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Engineering or relevant technical field experience.
• Speaking Chinese (Mandarin) is a plus.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Level 20, Saigon Center-Tower 2, 67 Le Loi, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: